|Leader||King William IV|
|Faith||The Eight Divines|
The Empire of Itani is a massive, genial nation, ruled by King William IV with an even hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, pith helmet sales, and national health service. The compassionate, hard-working, cheerful population of 1.843 billion Itanians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alinor. The average income tax rate is 93.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Itanian economy, worth 303 trillion Crowns a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 164,548 Crowns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm, the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth, protests are legal but strictly supervised, and in distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Itani's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is The Eight Divines.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Itani, in distant lands the nation is known as a lovely place that was even better in the good old days.
- : Following new legislation in Itani, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- : Following new legislation in Itani, the army's use of chemical weapons leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
- : Following new legislation in Itani, political scientists despair as the national mascot election eclipses all others in voter enthusiasm.
- : Itani voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Following new legislation in Itani, the tightness of border controls in Itani leave a little to be desired.
- : Following new legislation in Itani, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Itani, kids' party bags often contain candy and e-cigarettes.
- : Following new legislation in Itani, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes'.
- : Itani endorsed The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
Endorsements Received: 115 » Hanguk-Nippon, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Tsunamy, Anserisa, Qvait, Amerion, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Wehraboos, Bawkie, Kringalia, Bleakfoot, Mapico, Beepee, PenguinPies, Holy Free, Marinho Islands, West Pastafaria, Shefino, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Auphelia, The Filippinas, Yeldarbsland, Laamiva, Jehenna, Ralphburg, New Briantown, Tsvetania, Sandaoguo, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Myness, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Ebonhand, USNE2018, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Direwolf1, Phanama, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, and 65 others.Brunier, Rebel-topia, Alfama, Sedunn, Baltenlands, Linguiniland, New Goldman, Abarri, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Belschaft, Apartment 11F, Yellunstryer, Berlana, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Los Rodeos, Jiam, Xergiokia, Alaninia, The Imperial Frost Federation, Roterdamia, Wakandan Tribes, Obscure Sorrows, Treir, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Synarion, The White Isles, Nowa Europa, Lionstrapower, Wallechi, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Doge Land, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Scu Greinne, Yeses, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, LadyRebels, NIGHTRAY, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sapientiano, Enplatia, Ceutalia, Noimosini, Dai Han, The United Australian States, Nova Kobol, Cratonim, Populaa, Herbert Island, Ipugao, East Nagaland, Twoole, Alambar, Sodor and Mann, and The Langburn Islands.