The Republic of Saciu is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Pero Canare with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and ban on automobiles. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 5.263 billion Saquienne hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sevona. The average income tax rate is 43.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Saquiane economy, worth a remarkable 1,189 trillion Mesas a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 225,980 Mesas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Builders across Saciu are blocked up with orders for new public loos, cheap goods stamped "Made In Dàguó" are increasingly rare, foreign spirits are hard to find due to an abundance of "Cletus and Jim Bob's Homemade Saquiane Moonshine", and mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights. Crime is totally unknown. Saciu's national animal is the Forest Redwing, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Saciu's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Saciu's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Saciu was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Saciu's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Saciu was refounded in Osiris.
- : Saciu ceased to exist in The South Pacific.
- : Saciu was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Bod Zarth Throge.
- : Saciu was endorsed by The Dictatorship of Westenhald.
- : Saciu was endorsed by The Republic of New Belgrade.
- : Saciu was endorsed by The Sultanate of Libedistan.