The Principality of Bohenia is a huge, cultured nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 703 million Bohenians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shorecrest. The average income tax rate is 75.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Bohenian economy, worth 77.1 trillion Yuan a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 109,716 Yuan, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
At least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe, the nation's biggest export is stupidity, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative, and public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Bohenia's national animal is the Red Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Bohenia, public intoxication has decreased ever since fraternities were banned.
- : Following new legislation in Bohenia, the government is promoting multicultural values with the new 'Just Be Nice, OK?' initiative.
- : Following new legislation in Bohenia, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
- : Following new legislation in Bohenia, at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe.
- : Bohenia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Bohenia was endorsed by The Empire of B H A R A T.
- : Bohenia was endorsed by The Republic of Catillos.
- : Bohenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Bohenia, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news.
- : Following new legislation in Bohenia, students consistently complain that the wi-fi ate their homework.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Madreia, Amerion, Qvait, Erinor, The Filippinas, Land Without Shrimp, Farengeto, Anserisa, Aidenfieeld, Aumeltopia, Bleakfoot, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, West Pastafaria, Jehenna, Crystal Creation, Qawe, Hanguk-Nippon, PenguinPies, Wehraboos, Rabbitz, Eskvenn, Volaworand, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Springhollow, Kringalia, Beepee, Tsvetania, Ebonhand, Holy Free, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Mapico, Xandev, Eggraria, Nova Kobol, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Ngasha, Vega Naothia, Kervanosia, Compli, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Melicorium, Auphelia, NganXuan, Kandorith, Merevane, and 27 others.Matak Tribes, Eden Contour, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Yeldarbsland, Ralphburg, Well F, Alaninia, Rhetiaa, Isokenzar, Antarctic Empires, West Fallows, Not Austria, United States of Vietnam, Tepertopia, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Nueva Alta California, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Catillos, and B H A R A T.