|Leader||Federal Council of Indolos|
The Democratic Republic of Indolos is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Federal Council of Indolos with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate population of 2.182 billion Indolls have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jaipur. The average income tax rate is 84.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Indolosian economy, worth 289 trillion Rupees a year, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 132,858 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy", economists claim no news is good news, Jaipur spends billions upgrading public transport, and Federal Council of Indolos's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indolos's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, Federal Council of Indolos's told that love often manifests itself through homicidal four-lettered litanies.
- : Indolos voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, Jaipur spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, economists claim no news is good news.
- : Indolos was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, multiple polls have christened the newly-formed Filibuster Committee as "the least efficient government bureaucracy".
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Jaipur River.
- : Indolos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Fairness in Collective Bargaining"".
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, crossbow bolts fill the skies if so much as a sparrow flies overhead.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, evasive politicians don't fail to strongly commit to not committing to a course of non-inaction.
Endorsements Received: 125 » The Filippinas, Jehenna, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Crystal Creation, Xandev, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Kringalia, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Erinor, PenguinPies, Farelonia, Aurcania, West Pastafaria, Farengeto, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Abarri, Sedunn, Beepee, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Mapico, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Shefino, Compli, The Worst army of, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Laamiva, Techganet, Alaninia, Kiasu-ism, Valdutz, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Theorin, Yeldarbsland, Ralphburg, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, and 75 others.Myness, Gonrati, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Belschaft, Andinla, Volaworand, Steampunk Engineers, Curlyhoward, Tepertopia, Pamela And Hepatitis, Phanama, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Merevane, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Alfama, Tsvetania, Vanbella, Eskvenn, Rabbitz, Apartment 11F, Vardanfel, Berlana, Yellunstryer, Rebel-topia, Nowa Europa, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Los Rodeos, Drystar, Jiam, The Imperial Frost Federation, Wakandan Tribes, Jammlandia, Roterdamia, Treir, Ceutalia, Synarion, The White Isles, Canmore, Holota, Wallechi, Lionstrapower, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Unity of purity, Linguiniland, Qawe, The Founding Citadel, LadyRebels, Margila Islands, The Altan, Seythennia, Doge Land, Death to democracy, WI SD EA D, Yeses, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, NIGHTRAY, Bohenia, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Ipugao, Sapientiano, Enplatia, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Populaa, and Peabodia.