The Democratic Republic of Indolos is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The compassionate population of 740 million Indolosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jaipur. The average income tax rate is 41.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Indolosian economy, worth 77.8 trillion Rupees a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,112 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag, even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love, and short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Indolos's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Indolos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Indolos voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, short shrift is being given to applications for political asylum from illegal immigrants.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love.
- : Indolos endorsed The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, the only way to escape lengthy prison terms is in a body bag.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, politicians spend more time in courtrooms than in Parliament.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, money that should have gone to charities is instead spent on monitoring them.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, maritime signalling has become tedious since only the Indolosian flag can be displayed.
- : Following new legislation in Indolos, the newest shade developed by Indolos's dye industry has been dubbed 'Agent Orange'.
Endorsements Received: 78 » The Filippinas, Jehenna, Madreia, Aidenfieeld, Amerion, Crystal Creation, Xandev, Tepertopia, Qvait, Aumeltopia, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Kringalia, Land Without Shrimp, New Vancouvere, Bleakfoot, Bawkie, Barokah, Erinor, Isles of Creckero, PenguinPies, Barabarom, Farelonia, Aurcania, The South Channel Islands, West Pastafaria, Farengeto, Anserisa, Roterdamia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Eskvenn, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Charloa, Rabbitz, Abarri, Sedunn, Beepee, Ebonhand, Holy Free, Mapico, Elan Sleazebaganno, Merevane, Eggraria, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Bhanak, Shefino, Compli, and 28 others.The Worst army of, Auphelia, Melicorium, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, NganXuan, Nova Kobol, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Techganet, Well F, Alaninia, Rhetiaa, Kiasu-ism, Qawe, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Valdutz, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Theorin, Yeldarbsland, Ovkianos, Ralphburg, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, and Concrete Slab.