by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

The South Pacific RMB

WA Delegate: The 🍪 Tropical Biscuit Paradise of Aumeltopia (elected )

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 3rd Most World Assembly Endorsements: 10th Most Influential: 903rd
World Factbook Entry

🌴 Welcome to the South Pacific! 🌴
The oldest democracy in NationStates and the region where the party never ends!


🛡️ Please join the World Assembly and endorse Delegate Aumeltopia, along with all members of the CRS!

⚠️ Find out why this is really important! ⚠️


👶 New to the South Pacific? Start here!


🏛️ LinkEmbassy Requests │ 🛃 Endorsement Cap: 450 │ 🛂 RMB Rules



Embassies: The North Pacific, The East Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Conch Kingdom, The Union of Democratic States, Spiritus, Forest, Hell, Lazarus, NationStates, 10000 Islands, Albion, Equilism, Gay, Versailles Isle, Knowhere, and 7 others.Psomewhere, South Pacific Trading Company, Europe, Wintreath, South Pacific, the West Pacific, and the Pacific.

Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Defender, Democratic, Egalitarian, Fantasy Tech, Featured, Feeder, Feminist, Founderless, Future Tech, Gargantuan, and 13 others.General Assembly, LGBT, Map, Modern Tech, Offsite Chat, Offsite Forums, Outer Space, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Snarky, Social, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Extremely High

The South Pacific contains 7,377 nations, the 3rd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Stationary in the South Pacific

Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.

As a region, the South Pacific is ranked 15,167th in the world for Most Stationary.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Aeonian Citadel of DarakinInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Nukes can't stop us, but a giant foot is another story”
2.The Free Provinces of Northwest SloboviaAnarchy“Liberty, prosperity, inquiry”
3.The Republic of Kiasu-ismInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Kiasi, Kiabor, and most importantly... Kiasu!”
4.The Brown Chocolatey Mess of FudgetopiaNew York Times Democracy“It's amazing - it's just like a real Motto!”
5.The Armed Republic of Crazed monkiesDemocratic Socialists“Vote monkey, get monkey”
6.The Most Serene Republic of AggicificicerousLeft-wing Utopia“Transcendant Serendipity Manifested”
7.The Free Republic of Motorcycle Empty HeadsCapitalist Paradise“Two wheels is all you need”
8.The Incorporated States of SehlysdreAnarchy“Fiat iustitia et pereat mundus”
9.The Dominion of DrystarLeft-Leaning College State“Home of TSP Expose News, where the truth is what we say”
10.The Allied States of BergenuInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Our survival is your survival”
1234. . .737738»

Recent polls: “A Referendum”“I Lied.”“Choose Your Element”“Cabinet”

Regional Happenings

More...

The South Pacific Regional Message Board

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Hello procy. "Casually leaves cut out reactor compartment from a ship in a lake in your nation".

How goes everything

I'm alright. I'd call that lake... a large puddle, Proctethia doesn't have the most interesting geography... but the land in the south that Proctethia, P.I.G.A. and Spiberiance occupy does...

Proctethia wrote:I'm alright. I'd call that lake... a large puddle, Proctethia doesn't have the most interesting geography... but the land in the south that Proctethia, P.I.G.A. and Spiberiance occupy does...

Astoria is a barren inhospitable landscape where only the strongest adapted creatures survive. Where others die astorians live. We are a jagged, black cold lifeless nation. With radioactive rivers, swamps and lakes. Our citizens heal from radiation. Astoria is the arsenal of doom. Unstoppable, terrifying, bleak.

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:Astoria is a barren inhospitable landscape where only the strongest adapted creatures survive. Where others die astorians live. We are a jagged, black cold lifeless nation. With radioactive rivers, swamps and lakes. Our citizens heal from radiation. Astoria is the arsenal of doom. Unstoppable, terrifying, bleak.

More nations should promote radiation-immune citizens, like automatons, genetically-engineered superhumans, and sapient undead.

Delthorensdale wrote:More nations should promote radiation-immune citizens, like automatons, genetically-engineered superhumans, and sapient undead.

It's not really plausible astorians have naturally adapted. But we do contain our radiation so as to not kill all you people.

Commonwealth Of Astoria wrote:It's not really plausible astorians have naturally adapted. But we do contain our radiation so as to not kill all you people.

My constructs will be fine, but I'll thank you for not irradiating the land.
I like my forests.

Good morning, TSP!

Proctethia wrote:Thanks~
*hugs*

Welcome back. ^-^
*hugs*

*noms on toast*

Morning ooga booga

Where the Titanosaurus

Forum View

Advertisement