WA Delegate: The One-Winged Etymology Shark of Erinor (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The North Pacific, The East Pacific, the Rejected Realms, Spiritus, The Union of Democratic States, Conch Kingdom, Kennan, Albion, NationStates, Equilism, the Pacific, Gay, Versailles Isle, Warzone Australia, Knowhere, 10000 Islands, and 5 others.Forest, South Pacific Trading Company, Lazarene Exiles, Hell, and Psomewhere.
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in the South Pacific
World Census experts measured the volume of stuff removed from the ground to determine which nations have the largest mining industries.
As a region, the South Pacific is ranked 9,397th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Eternal Misfortune of Askatopia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Stop reading my motto!”|
|2.||The Miserable Land of Aramanchovia||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We're better than you”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Darkmen||Corporate Police State||“gold or lead”|
|4.||The Tropical Paradise of Pencil Sharpeners 2||Father Knows Best State||“Stop reading my motto!”|
|5.||The Incorporated States of Sehlysdre||Anarchy||“Fiat iustitia et pereat mundus”|
|6.||The Glorious Republic of Stuse||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Prosperity And Greatness”|
|7.||The United Democratic States of Crapzikistan||Psychotic Dictatorship||“War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of The Country Without a Name||Corporate Police State||“The illogically run government”|
|9.||The Eternal Misfortune of Pterodoria||Capitalizt||“Stop reading my motto!”|
|10.||The Holy Disputed Lands of East green Israel||Iron Fist Consumerists||“No man know what the future holds.”|
Regional Poll • Psomewhere to Go
Voting opened 2 days 9 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “The Midand Crisis!” • “Oh No!” • “What is your favourite time of day?”
- : The Commonwealth of The Greater United Germanic Empire departed this region for KAISERREICH.
- : The Emirate of Fism was founded.
- : The Kingdom of Gaew was founded.
- : The Commonwealth of Anarcoliberstan departed this region for New Atlantic Europe.
- : The Principality of Tadjik-Merbistan was founded.
- : The Commonwealth of Uoradon was founded.
- : The Kingdom of Castle of Neunfotrestadiumstein was founded.
- : The Federation of Franc States departed this region for The Imperial Democracy of CWRP.
- : The Sultanate of Pharsha was founded.
- : The Allied States of Sulzburg departed this region for Westphalia.
The South Pacific Regional Message Board
I have a choice to make. And keep in mind this is a newspaper series.
In a clandestine operation, your Propaganda Ministry and Intelligence Services have been wiretapping the offices of government critics and the headquarters of the opposition parties. The most prolifically targeted individual is recently elected representative Barry Maxman, a dashingly handsome author and political journalist, who is a determined enemy of your government. Unfortunately, Barry caught on, which gave him fresh ammunition for his latest magazine articles agitating against your leadership. He’s dubbed this the Stalinburggate scandal, and is holding it up as an example of your “many abuses of power.” You have convened your advisors in an emergency meeting.
1. “This is bad. How in the name of Violet did this happen under your watch?” asks Gordon MacGruber, your Chief of Staff, as he frantically points at an anti-government newspaper with the headline ‘Leader Must Go!’. “We must categorically remind the people that you were not involved and disavow anyone who has been named in the scandal. We need to cover up this mess as much as we can while we distract people so their minds are focused elsewhere. Stay strong, Leader, we’ve got this covered.”
2. “Leader, I implore you! If you help me, I’ll help you launch the perfect counter-attack!” exclaims Propaganda Ministry aide Virgil van Houten, who was named in the scandal. “Exonerate me and put me in charge of handling the investigation. With more wiretaps and more covert surveillance, we’ll be able to find something scandalous on this guy and discredit his claims of corruption. With Maxman facing ad hominem tu quoque attacks, you’ll emerge stronger than ever!”
3. “Instead of working against Mr. Maxman, why not work with him?” suggests Frankie Willis, your Minister of Sunshine, Lollipops, and Rainbows. “Barry is pretty popular, and it wouldn’t hurt you to borrow some of his credibility. We... no... YOU need to apologize to him, along with anyone else who was victimized, and work with him to improve your public image. I bet you’ll find that you’ll survive this scandal much better by playing nice as opposed to acting belligerent. Who knows, he might even have some good ideas on how to actually run this country!”
Somebody probably has to clean her like those robots...you know.... with the mouths....
Today I try to figure out the formula for a good and original YouTuber before trying it myself. I'm gonna to binge watch YouTubers who make videos often that make 5 mil + views.
I've yet to find any of them good or original, so good luck with that.
where is SC?
What do you mean!?
Vsauce and other educational channels seem to take the cake here, even when they posts rarely.
>Select to improve space agency infrastructure
>Space program is canceled
Omg sometimes this game makes me so mad!!