The Republic of Kiasu-ism is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lord Vulcan with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, zero percent divorce rate, and public floggings. The compassionate, cheerful population of 26.656 billion Kiasu-langs are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The minute government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Kiasu-lang economy, worth a remarkable 8,943 trillion Peanuts a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 335,496 Peanuts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Kiasu-ism, a girl's success in life is often linked to her performance in beauty pageants, builders across Kiasu-ism are blocked up with orders for new public loos, and historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism. Crime is totally unknown. Kiasu-ism's national animal is the Homo Kiasu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, historical commemorations regularly devolve into militaristic jingoism.
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, builders across Kiasu-ism are blocked up with orders for new public loos.
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, a girl's success in life is often linked to her performance in beauty pageants.
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Kiasu-ism.
- : Kiasu-ism endorsed The Republic of Kalogiros.
- : Kiasu-ism was endorsed by The Republic of Kalogiros.
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, it's normal to start working life with crippling financial debt.
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, the government has declared that too much democracy gets in the way of sensible leadership.
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, one tree's worth of paperwork accompanies each imported log of timber.
- : Following new legislation in Kiasu-ism, thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break.
Endorsements Received: 146 » Fudgetopia, Darakin, Bergenu, Soem, Curlyhoward, Chubrubs, Cape Adare, Ancient Slobovia, The Bloodguard, Bear Connors Paradiso, Tsunamy, Theorin, Sanden, Drugged Monkeys, Seliyan progressive Islands, Extremely Democratic People, Great Scapula, Pamela And Hepatitis, The United Expanse, Quiescent, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, The Two Jerseys, Belschaft, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bonaugure, Lambdaland, Japanese Federal Republic, FreeFishers, Esu19, Gymnostan, Karatengisa, Pax Dracon, Dylar, Tyflugian, Land Without Shrimp, Transtemporal Shifts, The Solar System Scope, GI-Land, Akiponesia, Saganye, Luddinlande, Khazaraistan, Aschenburg, Nettunia, Techganet, Nomads of runterra, Abarri, and 96 others.Erinor, PEPEP, Trinennie, Sween-flu Quarantine Zone, Poopisiya, Auphelia, Goverwal, Aster-Lilou, Shiemetzu, Imperial Isaac, Moreana, Avoux, Midand, Melcalcia, New Talowa, United Faith Warriors, Vulprecio, The Black Cats, UnitedStatesofMrloong, Poregasin, PlanetBob, Great Vritannia, Flaksis, Centristvill, Linguiniland, Iristead, Sufrington, Concrete Slab, Noveos, Si-topia, Stoinia, Ozymandialand, Sacaruela, Esfalsa, Jehenna, Ratioprudentia, SHISU, Cloudflyer, Aidenfieeld, Nowa Europa, Antieon, PussBag, Blahblah2017, Seldon and the Psychohistorians, The United Helios republic, Bawkie, Stalvarctic, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Libenero, Little Pontanja, Outcasted Survivors, Apeiron Dominus, Tsvetania, Arktisk Lupus, Nakayo, Factorim, Corteilla Paschika, Fiorina Furya, Hanskarr, Beepee, Jaxon, Ilutheria, Farelonia, Liberimery, South Caleblan, Hanguk-Nippon, Villorpestan, Rebel-topia, United Stanstans, Propugnaculum, Sozoteki, Solkaina, Jahlal, Tim Stark, Friedmantowne, Compassionate Living, Aywhyou, Aumeltopia, Penciland, Westoc Kinness, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Wyatonians, Vincent Field, Freedwanda, Lotadia, Utondara, Khazadine, The naked people, Monhak, Kobehia, Larenien, Outer Serbeckja, The Sakhalinsk Empire, Idiopola, United States of Vietnam mirror, and Kalogiros.