WA Delegate: The Union of Chungilio (elected 144 days ago)
Embassies: South Africa, North Africa, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, India, New Europe, Middle East, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Asia, The United States of Europe, The Commonwealth of Crowns, Israel, United States, CSSR, Alabama, and 24 others.Arctic, Florida, New Warsaw Pact, Alaska, France, Equatorial Guinea, Right to Life, The Black Panthers, Atrigeas, Somalia, Philippines, The Ascendancy, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Space For Periods, League of Christian Nations, UAA, The SOP, The Darwin Allied Republics, urkalgurk, The Federal Islands 2nd Gen, NAFTA, Demolibs, Parkerican Lands, and United Irish Empire.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Africa
As a region, Africa is ranked 16,906th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Congo||Capitalizt||“Justice – Paix – Travail”|
|2.||The Alien Sultanate of Serandum||Capitalist Paradise||“Wealth and Power”|
|3.||The Apartheid Republic of Aramasia||Capitalist Paradise||“Advance Aramasia!”|
|4.||The Confederation of Senegambia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“One people, one goal, one faith”|
|5.||The Republic of Africa and Uganda in Particular||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Uganda juu ya kila mtu! ”|
|6.||The Empire of Swazi Reich||Father Knows Best State||“Prosperity through domination.”|
|7.||The Republic of Sierra ioanne||Democratic Socialists||“It was a dream...”|
|8.||The Holy Empire of Badaceria||Corporate Bordello||“For power with power”|
|9.||The Republic of Burkina-Faso||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unité - Progrès - Justice”|
|10.||The Republic of United Finjin States||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We live free”|
Regional Poll • Active Nations and Map Desirability Assessment
Voting opened 7 hours ago and will close in 11 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 7 hours ago: The Union of Chungilio created a new regional poll: "Active Nations and Map Desirability Assessment".
- 21 hours ago: The Community of Techno-Nomads departed this region for Asia.
- 21 hours ago: The Community of Techno-Nomads arrived from South Africa.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Afrikstan ceased to exist.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Republic of Magharib arrived from Balder.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Southern atlantic republic ceased to exist.
- 3 days 15 hours ago: Hatoria ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Spengland of the region Ramundi proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Black African Republic of Nuwaubia arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 days ago: The United States of Peace Abroad of the region United Nations of Peace and Liberty proposed constructing embassies.
Africa Regional Message Board
I think the map needs to be updated, from what i can tell some of the nations on the map are either no longer here or not active.
I agree. Perhaps we should designate a new map maker?
Well who ever it is, we should all be on the map.
I agree, if someone tells me how to update the map I will volunteer to be the new map maker.
The only problem is getting all the people to tell where they would like to be.
I would only put the people who tell me where they want their countries on the map.
I want to be in east Africa
The nations that are on the map but not active have not been demapped because they have been active within a certain time period (6 months, I believe). Older nations will also be contacted first, and if contact can not be made, only then will they be demapped.
I will put up a poll that will assess who is active, and will assess who wants to be on the map.
I put up the poll, nations already on the map that want to be really have no point to voting in it, I suppose.