The United Socialist States of Glorious Existence is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The devout population of 16.741 billion Glorious Existenceans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 90.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Glorious Existencean economy, worth a remarkable 1,334 trillion Drudges a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 79,692 Drudges, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It's harder to qualify for IVF than for a good university, interest rates mysteriously drop whenever the CBGE Governor goes house hunting, NPCs in MMORPGs regularly interrupt cutscenes with OOC reminders that they aren't real people, and the Glorious Existence City Film Festival recently voted 'Glorious Existencean Getting Hit By Football' as best film. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Glorious Existence's national animal is the Leech, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Sinister Privateer of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Glorious Existence was endorsed by The Sinister Privateer of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Glorious Existence endorsed The Golden Empire of Ahssn.
- : Glorious Existence was endorsed by The Golden Empire of Ahssn.
- : Glorious Existence voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Pedagogical Freedom".
- : Glorious Existence voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Syria".
- : Glorious Existence was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Glorious Existence was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Glorious Existence voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Glorious Existence voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Red Fleet".
Endorsements Received: 105 » Zogradia, Liberillia, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, Numpties, Fujai, The Undivided, Kittenlicious, Wickedly evil people, WyEast, Archonina, Psikuta, Pandaland III, Westwind, Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Cryland, Crazy Waters, Holmani, Sensorland, Oometz, Marshalia, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Greynne, Atheist States of Philippines, Bigstickistan, Sindria, Pandaland II, Dilber, Fielure, The Fourth Redoubt, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Arnic, Divina Patriae, The United Republic of Westend, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, Free Radio States, New Belia, Condonohia, Tropical Isles, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, and 55 others.Pastern, New Cerveza, Kalla, Pi Island, Resurgence City, Quevilis, Kiensu, Einherfell, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, Arracrania, Vlobbania, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Moriari, Plankstein, Zoran, Troodan, Mercia Regnum, Nas Crustium, Estriacea, Scationtanland, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Carvell, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Thevinia, Emark, Sirulinuck, Professor Thomas, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Fhaengshia, Hamburg Neo, Organisation of North American Nations, Orson Welles, BIteland, Santos-Dominius, Willow Gate, The Vergville, Diaconstipation, Kurabis, Av Libertas Vindex, Bobki, Ostellan, Newfieisland, Yaspica, Dalimbar, Gryphonian Alliance, The Grandest Empire, Ahssn, and Aluminum Oxynitride.