The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, frequent executions, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 11.917 billion Thyrallians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 45.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,262 trillion curits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 105,926 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is continually probing the galaxy in search of alien life, the country's population is reported with a margin of error of several billions, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, and no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Antalia".
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Arms Possession Act"".
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Brutal Empire of The Remaining States Of America.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Jingoistic States of The Imperial Grand Drall.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Way of Seven Samurai.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Jingoistic States of The Imperial Grand Drall.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Way of Seven Samurai.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Kingdom of United A.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Securing Nuclear Materials from dastardly Menaces"".
Endorsements Received: 21 » Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Drachmaland, Toberkuibac, Yy4u, Bhang Bhang Duc, Taoide, Big Bad Badger, Tweedsmere, Oometz, Vitanu, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Atheist States of Philippines, Peterfell, Asis Santopia, Thirinau, Davelands, United A, Seven Samurai, and The Imperial Grand Drall.