The Empire of Nas Crustium is a huge, orderly nation, notable for its aversion to nipples, complete lack of prisons, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 515 million Nas Crustiumians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Nas Crustiumian economy, worth 61.3 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 119,041 Credits, with the richest citizens earning 6.4 times as much as the poorest.
Top-shelf magazines feature risqué centrefold spreads of ladies' wrists, the government is spending billions of Credits on a fancy space probe to find a planet that may not even exist, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes, and discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nas Crustium's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nas Crustium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, prominent cultural symbols are featured on the backs of cereal boxes.
- : Nas Crustium endorsed The Holy Red Republic of Fhaengshia.
- : Nas Crustium was endorsed by The Holy Red Republic of Fhaengshia.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, the government is spending billions of Credits on a fancy space probe to find a planet that may not even exist.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, top-shelf magazines feature risqué centrefold spreads of ladies' wrists.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, competing private ambulances racing to be the first to traffic accidents are a major cause of road accidents.
- : Nas Crustium endorsed The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
- : Nas Crustium was endorsed by The ʇɐǝɹפ qoq of Bobki.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Recuecn, Fujai, The Father-Land, Acropylae, Fallen Iron Duke, Q The Almighty, Twisted Duality, Mediobogdum, Fallgriffin, Oometz, Archonina, Bran Astor, DiscGolfLand, Glorious Existence, Thyrall, New Belia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Leukogeras, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, Common Good, Barcocoland, Oronia, Estriacea, Shaktirajya, The United Republic of Westend, Psikuta, Nieubasria, Pandaland III, Einherfell, Winter Aura, El Facil, Comia Noracon, Kisovec, Eskaton, Svanland, Ferroia, Liberillia, Condonohia, Sindria, Avadon, The Unified Missourtama States, Mathematania, Greynne, Nedtherland, Moriari, Win Mints, Rivello, United Adaikes, Hiems, and 38 others.Holmani, Durtoss, Saransh, Anuubis, Papercuts and Skittles, Wyndward, Arnic, Nevafornia, The Undivided, Knight123, Wickedly evil people, Quevilis, Kalla, Bova Ptaltand, Albyion Kingdom, Surroosia, Atleska, Tropical Isles, Robbinston, Triestine, Carvell, History club, Numpties, Grand Republic of the Sun, Loegries, Emark, Giovanniland, Cro Magnon, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Euarsia, Gastenburg, Dreamers for Hope, Zollipsia, Bobki, and Fhaengshia.