|Faith||Cult of the Divine Emperor|
The Empire of Nas Crustium is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Emperor Business with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, free-roaming dinosaurs, and aversion to nipples. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.734 billion Nas Crustiumians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 75.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Nas Crustiumian economy, worth a remarkable 1,860 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 393,056 Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,180,386 per year while the poor average 35,590, a ratio of 61.3 to 1.
Bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination", women complaining about lack of opportunity are told to "man up", an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, and East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nas Crustium's national animal is the Eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Cult of the Divine Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, an increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, women complaining about lack of opportunity are told to "man up".
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, bitter pastors forced to officiate gay marriage 'accidentally' pronounce couples "husband and abomination".
- : Nas Crustium endorsed The Planar Isotopies of The Passerine Islands.
- : Nas Crustium was endorsed by The Planar Isotopies of The Passerine Islands.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, only the rich can afford the latest medical innovations.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, prenuptial contracts have replaced diamond rings in marriage proposals.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, scenic tours are unheard of after most environmental laws were abolished.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, the police double as repo men.
Endorsements Received: 159 » Fujai, Acropylae, Q The Almighty, Twisted Duality, Mediobogdum, Fallgriffin, Archonina, DiscGolfLand, Glorious Existence, Thyrall, New Belia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Leukogeras, Mirchusko, Common Good, Shaktirajya, Winter Aura, El Facil, Kisovec, Svanland, Liberillia, Condonohia, Sindria, Greynne, Moriari, Anuubis, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Albyion Kingdom, Tropical Isles, Triestine, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Cro Magnon, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Demonvine, BIteland, Arvladma, Volkason, Aldesport, Valocke, Willow Gate, Marina Nova, Constantinopolisia, Greg Tucker, Atheist States of Philippines, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland II, Av Libertas Vindex, and 109 others.Dowaesk, Muad-Dib, Formenor, Podium, Win Mints, Sultanat of Turkistan, The divisive isolationists, Lynier, Ingentis Novus, Futuo, The North American Assembly, Cryland, Santos-Dominius, Vlobbania, Larxia, Overthinkers, Corbeil, Lodiberdade, The Theeserrasland, Costelloland, Westwind, Rondria, Zogustani, Gryphonian Alliance, Blue Bubble, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Haetonia, Sniper Slayers, Guitermot, Red Neverwinter, Mucht, Viperina, Shackleduck, Burakis, Inner Ryxtylopia, Attanseia, Bodusse, Magnolia Paradise, Arifiyyah, Hongg Kong, East Swedesia, IthaquaCDN, Nes Repuland, Tacotrees, Brackadia, New Caterse, Apexiala, Hoile, Hyzante, Galaxy Meows, Rowdy, Almenga, Athrid HullHund, Bucals Kagotoaion, Tithio, Kraboch, IndyCar Racing, Darrland, The Rega, Jigsland, Probablynotverygoodistan, Fotisdia, Soudendia, Elianio, Kiensu, Infinite Star, Crazy Waters, The Quwatistan, Sensorland, The Western Sub Artic, Florius, Radrow, Ezranian Empire, Gresterasland, Vrashkina, Bhang Bhang Duc, Huochen, Taipuia, Holts, Vaium Kar Earanopose, Dei Afterglow, Oktals Arz, The Chaotic Neutral, Ruidoso, West Isle, Ersapine, Romlania, Hanumandia, Hungarian Europe, Teralyon, New St Kilda, Dalian Republic, Bitar, Kokomixaria, High Wings, Divinisia, Bidi, Sufys, Anilis, Tofuya, Magusliat, Federnachois, Aftokratoria, Zoran, Thessalian, and The Passerine Islands.