|Faith||Cult of the Divine Emperor|
The Empire of Nas Crustium is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Emperor Business with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, sprawling nuclear power plants, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 2.436 billion Nas Crustiumians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coruscant. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 77.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Nas Crustiumian economy, worth 597 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 245,297 Credits, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,015,076 per year while the poor average 38,916, a ratio of 26.1 to 1.
National stress about the waning heir-line is causing a rise in alopecia, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Nas Crustium' is a smash hit. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nas Crustium's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Cult of the Divine Emperor.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nas Crustium voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, the song 'They Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Nas Crustium' is a smash hit.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, the military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers.
- : Nas Crustium endorsed The Kingdom of Namiona.
- : Nas Crustium was endorsed by The Kingdom of Namiona.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, national stress about the waning heir-line is causing a rise in alopecia.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, senior citizens are often found slaving away in factories.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, military information leaks are **REDACTED** by **REDACTED** in **REDACTED**.
- : Following new legislation in Nas Crustium, girls who wear lipstick are berated for pandering to male gazes.
Endorsements Received: 111 » Fujai, The Father-Land, Acropylae, Fallen Iron Duke, Q The Almighty, Twisted Duality, Mediobogdum, Fallgriffin, Archonina, DiscGolfLand, Glorious Existence, Thyrall, New Belia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Leukogeras, Kittenlicious, Mirchusko, Common Good, Oronia, Shaktirajya, Psikuta, Einherfell, Winter Aura, El Facil, Comia Noracon, Kisovec, Svanland, Ferroia, Liberillia, Condonohia, Sindria, Mathematania, Greynne, Nedtherland, Moriari, Rivello, Holmani, Anuubis, Wyndward, Arnic, Nevafornia, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Kalla, Albyion Kingdom, Tropical Isles, Robbinston, Triestine, Grand Republic of the Sun, Loegries, and 61 others.Giovanniland, Cro Magnon, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Dreamers for Hope, Demonvine, BIteland, Arvladma, Volkason, Aldesport, Valocke, Willow Gate, Fuentana, Forcaforta, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Zoran, Plarland Amex, Marina Nova, Meone, Dictator s, Sensorland, Professor thomas, The Anti-Social Socialists, Constantinopolisia, Greg Tucker, Great Liberal Land of True Serbia, Atheist States of Philippines, The United Republic of Westend, Pandaland II, Av Libertas Vindex, Granducato Toscana, Dowaesk, Muad-Dib, Formenor, Podium, Win Mints, Sultanat of Turkistan, Matism, Ohiyo, Xicqy, The divisive isolationists, Lynier, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Ingentis Novus, Metailuria, Futuo, The North American Assembly, Lothundy, Omskin, Cryland, Combined waffle states, Santos-Dominius, Free Radio States, Sirulinuck, Vlobbania, and Namiona.