The What Now Strawberry Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with a fair hand, and renowned for its digital currency, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 29.138 billion Sindrians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Healthcare and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 23.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 7,023 trillion hrafns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 241,034 hrafns, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A primitive society is being eroded as its youth flock to the modern world, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, and lending money has become a major liability. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, lending money has become a major liability.
- : Sindria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, the government's foreign policy statements are less threatening than a World Assembly cease-and-desist letter.
- : Sindria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ozone Layer Protection".
- : Sindria's influence in The West Pacific rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Communist people.
- : Sindria endorsed The Adorable PowerState of Gryphonian Alliance.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The United States of The Kyzic Empire.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Adorable PowerState of Gryphonian Alliance.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Mediobogdum, The 9 Stars, Liberillia, Fujai, Mathematania, Shaktirajya, Antahbrantahstan, Drachmaland, Majdim, Greg Tucker, Oometz, Numpties, Ferroia, DiscGolfLand, Davelands, The United Republic of Westend, Neenee, Andyr, Tortaiga, Sterthiri, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Vitanu, United A, Mithrandia, United Dominant Nations, Unkhar, Shiegzlandia, Cynical Atheists, Kittenlicious, Whia Fra, The Undivided, Aeneisia, Bamballa, Cazia Minor, Kisovec, Atheist States of Philippines, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, City of Cavite, Empire of Spartacus, Willania Imperium, Meist Isle, Teajon, Rigels Light, Skymoot, Bran Astor, Blue Ocean on Beach, Reddub, Arotania, The Free States of Gotham, and 11 others.Port Solent, Greynne, Wormaria, Moorish Land, Ilmecith, Protestant States, The United Kingdoms of Calradia, Drachen Isles, Big Bad Badger, Nova Staffordania, and Gryphonian Alliance.