The What Now Strawberry Empire of Sindria is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its smutty television, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, cheerful population of 32.959 billion Sindrians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The relatively small government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 46.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Sindrian economy, worth a remarkable 8,427 trillion hrafns a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 255,711 hrafns, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's a mortuary next to every Sindrian restaurant, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry, and a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an 'Air Brancaland' flight has been offered asylum. Crime is totally unknown. Sindria's national animal is the capybara, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, a traveller who once stubbed a toe on an 'Air Brancaland' flight has been offered asylum.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, a ban on robots in disguise has transformed the entertainment industry.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, bargain hunters descend on disaster zones for a quick spot of grocery shopping.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, there's a mortuary next to every Sindrian restaurant.
- : Following new legislation in Sindria, East Lebatuckese astronauts' favorite game during downtime on the Multinational Space Station is 'I Spy'.
- : Sindria endorsed The Federation of Aluminum Oxynitride.
- : Sindria endorsed The Haunted Scratching Post of Meow-meow-mia.
- : Sindria endorsed The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
- : Sindria endorsed The Green Kingdom of Fontenais.
- : Sindria was endorsed by The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
Endorsements Received: 78 » The 9 Stars, Liberillia, Fujai, Mathematania, Shaktirajya, Antahbrantahstan, Drachmaland, Greg Tucker, Oometz, Numpties, DiscGolfLand, The United Republic of Westend, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, United A, Kittenlicious, The Undivided, Bamballa, Cazia Minor, Kisovec, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Empire of Spartacus, Meist Isle, The Free States of Gotham, Greynne, Gryphonian Alliance, Ioways, ROC Union, Condonohia, Psikuta, WyEast, Comia Noracon, Arkadia Universalis, Pandaland II, Wyndward, Matism, Shaqolandia, Pandaland III, Divina Patriae, Archonina, Leukogeras, Menouria, Dalimbar, Yy4u, The Anti-Social Socialists, Westwind, Kingdom of Anderson, Keerim Foundation, Papercuts and Skittles, Bhang Bhang Duc, and 28 others.The Emden Dominion, Bran Astor, Cro Magnon, Alchera, Great Sheriffdom, Ferroia, Royal Institution-Imperial Academy, Islamic Jerusalem, History club, Cryland, Ilmecith, Doggerstan, Irontree, North Sylar, Saint Philip and Laurence, Denieria, Teralyon, Tropical Isles, Sensorland, Yungtopia, Atheist States of Philippines, Fumafuma, Giovanniland, Varanius, Fontenais, Aluminum Oxynitride, Meow-meow-mia, and Recuecn.