|Leader||Marshal Markus Briand|
|Currency||Free State Credit|
The War Criminal of Dalimbar is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Marshal Markus Briand with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and conspicuous electricity pylons. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 35.496 billion Dalimbari are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Andreisberg. The average income tax rate is 77.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Dalimbari economy, worth a remarkable 4,036 trillion Free State Credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, highly specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 113,724 Free State Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, the nation's museums are real penny-pinchers, colonial subjects have Dalimbari culture shoved down their throats, and Max Barry finally has time for writing books after NationStates was recently outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Dalimbar's national animal is the Libreagle, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Dalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dalimbar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Dalimbar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Dalimbar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Dalimbar was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Dalimbar lodged a message on the The West Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Dalimbar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Dalimbar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Dalimbar, Max Barry finally has time for writing books after NationStates was recently outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Dalimbar, colonial subjects have Dalimbari culture shoved down their throats.
- : Following new legislation in Dalimbar, the nation's museums are real penny-pinchers.