The Kingdom of Winter Aura is a gargantuan, orderly nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 10.481 billion Winter Aurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Glacier Cavern. The average income tax rate is 67.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Winter Auran economy, worth a remarkable 1,225 trillion Aurums a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 116,929 Aurums, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, holiday light displays just aren't the same without seizure-inducing strobe effects, and Leader's media campaigns take a hiatus around exam week. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Winter Aura's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Whatever.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Winter Aura endorsed The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Winter Aura was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Winter Aura voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Winter Aura endorsed The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : Winter Aura was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Santos-Dominius.
- : Winter Aura voted against the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
- : Winter Aura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Winter Aura voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Conscientious objection to abortion".
- : Winter Aura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Salvage Laws"".
- : Winter Aura endorsed The Robo Orangugrump of Papercuts and Skittles.
Endorsements Received: 31 » DiscGolfLand, Granducato Toscana, Comia Noracon, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Fujai, Akshireuya, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Nas Crustium, Westwind, Kisovec, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Arvladma, Bhang Bhang Duc, Archonina, Eastern Bahia, Forcaforta, Wickedly evil people, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, Sensorland, The Anti-Social Socialists, Leukogeras, Papercuts and Skittles, Santos-Dominius, and Nagaraningrad.