The Crazy Bundle of Gremlins of Serrus is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Max-Prime with a fair hand, and notable for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 7.414 billion Serrin are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Administration, Welfare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jancliff. The average income tax rate is 87.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Serrin economy, worth a remarkable 1,060 trillion fulgurs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 143,097 fulgurs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Group hugs break out during floor votes, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high, and orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents. Crime is totally unknown. Serrus's national animal is the mongoose, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is a werewolf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high.
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, judicial robes are the country's hottest fashion trend.
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, group hugs break out during floor votes.
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- : Serrus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : Serrus was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, the best way to be heard in politics is to speak softly and carry a big comedy prop.
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, children are raised bilingual from an early age.
- : Following new legislation in Serrus, enemy navies sail within bombardment range of major coastal cities with impunity.
Endorsements Received: 19 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Bran Astor, Arvladma, Dalimbar, Recuecn, Eienn, Av Libertas Vindex, Nas Crustium, Fujai, Nieubasria, Anuubis, Pepinooo, Zoran, The Unified Missourtama States, Parinan, Papercuts and Skittles, Holmani, Westwind, and Numpties.