|Capital||Freedomia Capital City|
The Free Federation of Escapitania is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President-Prime Minister with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, cheerful population of 8.859 billion Escapitanians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Freedomia Capital City. The average income tax rate is 96.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Escapitanian economy, worth a remarkable 1,633 trillion marks a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 184,424 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm, getting an autograph has become harder than ever, and artists are pillars of society. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Escapitania's national animal is the Bald eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Escapitania was endorsed by The Snarky Solar Observer of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Escapitania was endorsed by The Blue Asexual Confederation of Hongg Kong.
- : Escapitania was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Anilis.
- : Escapitania was endorsed by The United States of The Tropical Archipelago.
- : Escapitania was endorsed by The Federal Republic of High Wings.
- : Following new legislation in Escapitania, artists are pillars of society.
- : Following new legislation in Escapitania, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.
- : Following new legislation in Escapitania, diplomatic missions typically end with a flurry of childish insults, accusations and phlegm.
- : Following new legislation in Escapitania, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Escapitania, tourists visit Escapitania to mass-moon Escapitanian politicians.
Endorsements Received: 64 » Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Westwind, Liberillia, DiscGolfLand, Pandaland II, Greynne, Dilber, Cro Magnon, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Holmani, IndyCar Racing, Anuubis, Archonina, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Greg Tucker, The Undivided, Nas Crustium, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Santos-Dominius, Larxia, Overthinkers, Podium, Lodiberdade, Vlobbania, Costelloland, Almenga, Blue Bubble, Atheist States of Philippines, Moriari, United Adaikes, Willow Gate, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Oliverary, Kraboch, Crazy Waters, Corbeil, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Grand Republic of the Sun, Brasiliks, Mucht, Glorious Existence, Guitermot, Red Neverwinter, Nes Repuland, Apexiala, and 14 others.Brackadia, Hoile, Wunfgrand, Hrimland, Sensorland, Gresterasland, Infinite Star, Bitar, Ezranian Empire, High Wings, The Tropical Archipelago, Anilis, Hongg Kong, and Bhang Bhang Duc.