|Leader||Director Luther Cook|
|Animal||One eyed smelly snail|
The Technocratic Federation of Laudesia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Director Luther Cook with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, pith helmet sales, and national health service. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 15.864 billion Laudesians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Holmond. The average income tax rate is 73.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Laudesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,839 trillion Sterlings a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 242,048 Sterlings, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away", helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists, and running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Laudesia's national animal is the One eyed smelly snail, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Laudesia, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Following new legislation in Laudesia, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Laudesia endorsed The Republic of Ailaw Faura.
- : Laudesia endorsed The Empire of Istillian.
- : Following new legislation in Laudesia, helping grandma with her Misgendering 101 homework is a national rite of passage.
- : Following new legislation in Laudesia, it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away".
- : Following new legislation in Laudesia, scaffolding is built around scaffolding to give safe access.
- : Laudesia was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Vinifera.
- : Laudesia changed its national nation type to "Technocratic Federation".
- : Laudesia was endorsed by The Empire of Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Euperis, Raghallaigh, Mancheseva City, Primorye Oblast, Penlopa, Disney Know it Alls, West Wirral, Samuelstani, Ramalia Shanatopian, Caffeinated, Sincluda, Algamonzimt, Iced Coffee, Fruitful, Royal Alchemia, United Kingdoms of Redania, Ipsonasia, Omegalopolistia, Euxina, Geektopia, Calvar, Dark Edgyness, Quartzinne, Voxum Mortalum, Waluigi4Smash, Zakanda, Leuxas, Purple Ruthenia, Caprydania, Bursken, Corovos, Lethen, Cortlandt Manor, Vlazinova, Guatemalan Corsica, Benthamania, Havenwelle, Poquaoi, Le Libertia, Beriwen, Paisvasc, SETTLEMENT OF DREAMS, Pirataria, Greenburgland, Tassaland, The Democratic Peoples, Deliber, Pygania, Fernlass, Nepenthaceae, and 49 others.Eloscape, Akeland, Asian Hatia, Averille, Democratic Republic of Bandwagon, United Northen States Canada, The United Socialist Republic of Datlof, Gooblaria, Caketon, Tital Mania, Maynila, Andradus, Kroll Union, Cyberpunk, Balustravia, Northern United Island, Almendron, Ountry, Zakronia, Utopian Earth, Gabingston, Polgaria, Genistan, P0ptr0pica, Former Raxhiria, Patriotic Poland, The Tugboat Complex, Oneida Mohawk, Machu Cornwall, Coloamerica, BIOTstate, Rawatna, Mediocrea, Caleban, Scaletta, Union Lysk, Taskete, Sanjira, Cetrea, The Soverign Military Order Of Malta, Salxeburg, Sudmar Island, The Nation of the People of the Nation, StrikerAlpha, The Lost Men, Kingdom of Stargard, Apionia, Bri-Tea-Sh Commonwealth, and Vinifera.