|Faith||Disc Golf in Nature|
The Smokin Green Land of DiscGolfLand is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tournament Director with an even hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, otherworldly petting zoo, and complete lack of prisons. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 8.863 billion DiscGolfLandians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Course. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient DiscGolfLandian economy, worth a remarkable 2,654 trillion Discs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 299,499 Discs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Tournament Director's bedroom, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people", laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, and chrome-clad space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on. Crime is totally unknown. DiscGolfLand's national animal is the Raptor, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Disc Golf in Nature.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : DiscGolfLand was endorsed by The Republic of Irador.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, chrome-clad space marines are such stuff that dreams are made on.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, public loudspeakers constantly tell citizens they are "happy people".
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, photographers can be found hiding behind the curtains in Tournament Director's bedroom.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds.
- : DiscGolfLand endorsed The Kingdom of Gracelantia.
- : DiscGolfLand voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Forced Blood Sports".
- : DiscGolfLand was endorsed by The Kingdom of Gracelantia.
- : Following new legislation in DiscGolfLand, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
Endorsements Received: 152 » Sindria, Zogradia, Tropical Isles, Liberillia, Common Good, Twisted Duality, Glorious Existence, Chestaan, The Free States of Gotham, Mathematania, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Shaktirajya, Greg Tucker, Numpties, Oometz, The United Republic of Westend, Fallgriffin, Moriari, Kittenlicious, Acropylae, Greynne, Fujai, The Undivided, Barcocoland, Ashkan, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Meist Isle, Mirchusko, Nevafornia, Gryphonian Alliance, WyEast, Condonohia, Pandaland III, Psikuta, Ellcrys, Shaqolandia, Win Mints, The Father-Land, Dalimbar, Denieria, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Bhang Bhang Duc, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Grandi Fiori, Cryland, and 102 others.Lynier, Tannhauser Gate, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Atheist States of Philippines, Recuecn, Pastern, Granducato Toscana, Bigstickistan, Jakubin, Dilber, Big Bad Badger, Pandaland II, Mercia Regnum, Meedvheyt, Illista, East Peninsula, Fielure, Saint Philip and Laurence, Toberkuibac, United Adaikes, The Unified Missourtama States, Arnic, Probablynotverygoodistan, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Constantinopolisia, United States of Northern America, The Fourth Redoubt, Arvladma, The divisive isolationists, Quevilis, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Dankinsted, New Cerveza, Myr Tariniel, Kalla, Pi Island, San Mazer, Resurgence City, Arcadim, Kabayan, Pernacyvokya, Holmani, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, SBAHJlandia, Arracrania, Saronistan, Mediobogdum, Eskaton, IndyCar Racing, Scationtanland, New Belia, Leukogeras, Baxterra, Av Libertas Vindex, Eienn, Zoran, Plankstein, United Auroran Republic, Artztokzsia, Reklim, Hiems, The Technocratic Ideas, Troodan, Nas Crustium, Schlesien-Galizien, Bucals Kagotoaion, Gastenburg, Anuubis, Saransh, Knight123, The Antarctic Empires, Ahssn, Archonina, Novasamita, Cumidava, Rikanhimel, Orandia, Carvell, Sulphuriland, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, The United Tribes of Bantai, Fhaengshia, Giovanniland, Aluminum Oxynitride, Grand Republic of the Sun, Bobki, Sirulinuck, Oronia, Triestine, Professor Thomas, Coung Komands, The Citizens of Victoria, Dreamers for Hope, Gracelantia, and Irador.