|Leader||Central Coordinating System|
The Cyberocracy of Kisovec is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Central Coordinating System with an even hand, and remarkable for its vat-grown people, soft-spoken computers, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 19.066 billion Kisovecians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of PGS7 O026. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Kisovecian economy, worth a remarkable 5,763 trillion Energy Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 302,275 Energy Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The parliament building has installed a revolving door, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises, and becoming a missionary is a sure-fire route to martyrdom. Crime is totally unknown. Kisovec's national animal is the Cow, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ω.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, becoming a missionary is a sure-fire route to martyrdom.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, party affiliation is just as irrelevant as campaign promises.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the parliament building has installed a revolving door.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, young and brooding teens are welcomed with open arms to the Dogwarts School of Strangeness and Sorcery.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, chewing tree bark proves to have limited value during childbirth.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, organ donation is compulsory.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, citizens have to dodge their neighbors' drones while getting the morning paper.
- : Kisovec voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Identity Theft".
Endorsements Received: 124 » Fujai, Shaktirajya, Mathematania, Sindria, Ashkan, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Thyrall, Kittenlicious, Liberillia, Triestine, Archonina, Condonohia, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Ferroia, Comia Noracon, Thessalian, Westwind, Acropylae, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Common Good, Oronia, Mirchusko, Fallgriffin, Great Sheriffdom, New Belia, Granducato Toscana, Svanland, Tropical Isles, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Atheist States of Philippines, Champaign, Arnic, Dreamers for Hope, Pandaland II, Dilber, Greg Tucker, Greynne, Constantinopolisia, Probablynotverygoodistan, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, New Cerveza, and 74 others.Twisted Duality, Q The Almighty, Albyion Kingdom, East Swedesia, Kiensu, Leukogeras, Moriari, Formenor, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Willow Gate, Volkason, Grand Republic of the Sun, Athrid HullHund, Giovanniland, Winter Aura, The Rega, Aldesport, Hamburg Neo, Arvladma, BIteland, Recenesia, Professor thomas, Recuecn, Plarland Amex, Ellcrys, Podium, Valocke, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Rowdy, Mackieron, Ostrogothaland, Muad-Dib, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Iglot, Wellington Bingbong, Sirulinuck, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Bucals Kagotoaion, Ocheon, Desmosthenes and Burke, One Nation under Rob, The North American Assembly, Parasang, Forcaforta, Maria, Santos-Dominius, Morachia, Dowaesk, Win Mints, Kraboch, Kagunya, Larxia, Antestia, Mikano, Papercuts and Skittles, Corbeil, Overthinkers, Geekalla, Lilivland, El Facil, Lodus Lake, Matism, Idomm, and Pandaland III.