|Leader||Central Coordinating System|
The Cyberocracy of Kisovec is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Central Coordinating System with an even hand, and notable for its daily referendums, state-planned economy, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, humorless population of 14.869 billion Kisovecians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of PGS7 O026. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Kisovecian economy, worth a remarkable 3,256 trillion Energy Points a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry. Average income is an amazing 218,995 Energy Points, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace, workers have seized control of the economy, Kisovec's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region, and schoolyard bullying has a tendency to escalate. Crime is totally unknown. Kisovec's national animal is the Spcs852 O001, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is DMM16 O268.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, schoolyard bullying has a tendency to escalate.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, Kisovec's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, workers have seized control of the economy.
- : Kisovec endorsed The Deaths Head Hussars of WaffenBrightonburg.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, debates on whether toilet seats should be left up or down are increasingly commonplace.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, the nation's government buildings are remarkable for being ugly concrete boxes.
- : Kisovec was endorsed by The Deaths Head Hussars of WaffenBrightonburg.
- : Following new legislation in Kisovec, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Kisovec endorsed The Too-Many-To-Count Islands of Arnic.
- : Kisovec endorsed The Democratic Socialist State of Fuentana.
Endorsements Received: 104 » BIteland, Fujai, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Shaktirajya, Oometz, Mathematania, Drachmaland, Sindria, Ashkan, The Undivided, Numpties, Wickedly evil people, DiscGolfLand, Thyrall, The 9 Stars, Empire of Spartacus, Antahbrantahstan, Kittenlicious, The United Republic of Westend, Liberillia, Triestine, Cazia Minor, Allwarts, Ioways, United A, WyEast, Archonina, Condonohia, Aldesport, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland II, Pandaland III, Arkadia Universalis, Ferroia, Comia Noracon, Thessalian, Yy4u, Cyno, Shaqolandia, Menouria, Barcocoland, Dalimbar, Westwind, Abaja, Denieria, The Anti-Social Socialists, Kingdom of Anderson, Torkvale, Kyeongsang, and 54 others.Acropylae, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Common Good, Bran Astor, The Union of American Territories, Bhang Bhang Duc, Papercuts and Skittles, Oronia, Alchera, Cro Magnon, Mirchusko, Keerim Foundation, Fallgriffin, Great Sheriffdom, Royal Institution-Imperial Academy, Islamic Jerusalem, New Belia, Cryland, Doggerstan, Granducato Toscana, Teralyon, Podium, Zamoland, Svanland, Divina Patriae, North Sylar, Saint Philip and Laurence, Tropical Isles, Crazy Waters, Wyndward, Marshalia, Sensorland, Holmani, Orcatortugs, Varstov, Gulperozi Aria, Fumafuma, Giovanniland, Else Where Lands, Mankerson, Pastern, Atheist States of Philippines, Win Mints, Hertfordshire and Jammbo, Halvard, Varanius, Champaign, Recuecn, Xupqeu, Kakapo-Kiwi, Meow-meow-mia, Fuentana, Arnic, and WaffenBrightonburg.