|Faith||never looking back|
|Animal||mysterious hooded figure|
The POP STARS of Witchcraft and Sorcery is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mayor Cardinal with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 14.811 billion listeners hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Night Vale. The average income tax rate is 94.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Witchcraft and Sorceryian economy, worth a remarkable 1,900 trillion cosines a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 128,343 cosines, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters, dog owners proudly declare that their pups can predict when the mailman will arrive, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Witchcraft and Sorceryian citizenship in droves, and religious epiphanies are often cited as a reason for high school drop-outs. Crime is totally unknown. Witchcraft and Sorcery's national animal is the mysterious hooded figure, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is never looking back.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Republic of The Shining Purple Light.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Federation of Earth Orbit.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Free Land of Idylce.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Project Mayhem of Cuuldere.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Free Land of Cohors Stercore.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Republic of Mahalo Eagles.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Republic of Madreia.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was endorsed by The Republic of Saciu.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Erinor, Aumeltopia, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Aidenfieeld, Anachronolandia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Xandev, Land Without Shrimp, Volaworand, West Bridgeport, Dasko, Wehraboos, Agalaesia, Hanguk-Nippon, Linguiniland, Imperial Muli, Fetatonich, Spearos, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Shkod, Sodor and Mann, Soviet States of Latin America, Ariankido, Imperial Duck, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Amerion, Concrete Slab, German Hapsburg, Farengeto, Qvait, Mapico, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Quiescent, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Higash, Des Nak Neers, Samogitija, Direwolf1, Sedunn, Qawe, Malonereich, West Carlisten, Bear Connors Paradiso, Far Nolinki, Abarri, and 15 others.Tilipria, Astraee, Proctethia, HUElavia, Midand, Jaxon, Saciu, Madreia, Phanama, Mahalo Eagles, Cohors Stercore, Cuuldere, Idylce, Earth Orbit, and The Shining Purple Light.