The Good Life of Witchcraft and Sorcery is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Mayor Cardinal with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and daily referendums. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.101 billion listeners hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Night Vale. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Witchcraft and Sorceryian economy, worth a remarkable 1,295 trillion cosines a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 128,257 cosines, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
The nation leads The Order of the Grey Wardens in per capita stalking, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, and immigrant Bigtopians work themselves to the bone to support gold-plated Witchcraft and Sorceryian pensions. Crime is totally unknown. Witchcraft and Sorcery's national animal is the totally not an angel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is never looking back.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery changed its national nation type to "Good Life".
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery published "2017 Defender Awards - Congratulations to the winners!" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery published "The 2017 Defender Awards - 3 more days to vote!" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery lodged a message on the The Order of the Grey Wardens Regional Message Board.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery's influence in The Order of the Grey Wardens rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery changed its national nation type to "Defender Awards Host".
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery created a custom banner.
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery published "Announcing the 2017 Defender Awards!" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : Witchcraft and Sorcery changed its national nation type to "Cardboard Castles".