|Capital||the Bamboo Forest|
The Black and White Dynasty of Pandaland II is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Giant Panda with an even hand, and renowned for its national health service, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 4.43 billion Pandas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Bamboo Forest. The average income tax rate is 96.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Panda economy, worth a remarkable 1,286 trillion Bamboos a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 290,380 Bamboos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
The arms industry is strictly regulated, popular websites like NationStates are blocked for "national security", older citizens lament over the loss of law and order, and the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pandaland II's national animal is the Giraffe, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bambooism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pandaland II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, the Grinder at Fat Sal's Deli and Recycling Center is a national institution.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, popular websites like NationStates are blocked for "national security".
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, the arms industry is strictly regulated.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, muscular women are banned from competing in sporting competitions.
- : Pandaland II was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, the nation's most "productive" diamond mine hasn't been operational for seven months.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, the number of judges has tripled in recent months.
- : Pandaland II was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and the Top 10% for Most Average.
Endorsements Received: 104 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Blue Ocean on Beach, Barcocoland, Shaktirajya, Numpties, DiscGolfLand, Andyr, Mathematania, Nevafornia, Kittenlicious, Pandaland III, Tunapocalypse, Tropical Isles, Wickedly evil people, Cazia Minor, Fallgriffin, The 9 Stars, Robbinston, Mirchusko, Aldesport, Volpi Apostati, Condonohia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Greynne, Champaign, Wyndward, Majuria, Demonvine, Vitanu, Psikuta, Meedvheyt, Allwarts, Twisted Duality, Oronia, Triestine, Ljosalfaryz, Fujai, Acropylae, Lynier, Kisovec, Fourth European Reich, El Facil, Ferroia, Kantorian, Oometz, WyEast, Gryphonian Alliance, Arkadia Universalis, Empire of Spartacus, The United Republic of Westend, and 54 others.Greg Tucker, Common Good, Archonina, New Belia, Avadon, Thyrall, Yy4u, Glorious Existence, The Undivided, Liberillia, Shaqolandia, Divina Patriae, Kawaii Schoolgirl, Premiora, Aeneisia, Kyeongsang, Comia Noracon, Dalimbar, Denieria, NoHiceLand, Bron Zortin, Westwind, Kingdom of Anderson, The Anti-Social Socialists, Ghost Queen, Loregia, Cyno, The Father-Land, Vugaland, The Fluffy Land, Dreamers for Hope, Bhang Bhang Duc, Rogue Foundation Security Division Omega, The Emden Dominion, Luminaros, Bran Astor, Alchera, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, Xiuhtezcatl, West-Fryslan, Winterwind Hinterland, Troodan, Great Sheriffdom, Royal Institution-Imperial Academy, Grandi Fiori, Montreal-Quebec, Cryland, Meow-meow-mia, Doggerstan, History club, Ilmecith, New New Avignon, and Halvard.