|Capital||the Bamboo Forest|
The Black and White Dynasty of Pandaland II is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Giant Panda with an even hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 6.91 billion Pandas have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of the Bamboo Forest. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Panda economy, worth a remarkable 3,316 trillion Bamboos a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Information Technology, Retail, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an amazing 480,010 Bamboos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls, supervisors in Pandaland II commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence, the nation leads the West Pacific for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption, and couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material'. Crime is totally unknown. Pandaland II's national animal is the Giraffe, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Bambooism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, couples kissing on the street are detained for 'unlawful exchange of genetic material'.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, the nation leads the West Pacific for unlikely accidents and truffle consumption.
- : Pandaland II was endorsed by The Virtuous Republic of Orson Welles.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, supervisors in Pandaland II commonly tie bells on their necks to alert employees of their presence.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, sermons are regularly interrupted by businessmen taking phone calls.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, surfers ride tsunamis of record height and toxicity.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, the pursuit of wanted criminals ends at the entrance of the pay'n'spray garage as police refuse to enter any private property.
- : Following new legislation in Pandaland II, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Pandaland II voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Integrity in Law Enforcement".
Endorsements Received: 175 » Westwind, Kittenlicious, Psikuta, Sensorland, Wickedly evil people, Crazy Waters, Fujai, Bran Astor, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, Recuecn, Great Sheriffdom, Bhang Bhang Duc, Kisovec, Greynne, Papercuts and Skittles, Gryphonian Alliance, Atheist States of Philippines, Dilber, Pandaland III, DiscGolfLand, Comia Noracon, Cryland, Shaktirajya, Win Mints, Grandi Fiori, Barcocoland, Ferroia, Twisted Duality, Mirchusko, Liberillia, Fumafuma, Condonohia, Divina Patriae, Fallgriffin, Sindria, Archonina, Acropylae, Common Good, Glorious Existence, Shaqolandia, Oronia, The Free States of Gotham, New Belia, Turacedran, Triestine, Numpties, Wyndward, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Thyrall, and 125 others.Lynier, Arnic, The Father-Land, Pastern, United Adaikes, Dreamers for Hope, The Undivided, Fielure, Marshalia, Svanland, The Unified Missourtama States, Isle Royale, Granducato Toscana, Constantinopolisia, Xupqeu, Avadon, Mercia Regnum, The Rega, Mathematania, Paschalia, Illista, Robbinston, Rivello, Futuo, Meedvheyt, Akshireuya, Athrid HullHund, Libterraria, 3kruimels, Santos-Dominius, Pi Island, Ingentis Novus, Atleska, Bodusse, Western End Them Son, Sniki, BoxcarJim, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, The Technocratic Ideas, Starblazer, Quevilis, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, Atopias, The Fourth Redoubt, Gastenburg, Hinilawod, Iriso, Gilded Imperium, Surroosia, Pernacyvokya, San Mazer, Myr Tariniel, New Cerveza, Gracelantia, Kalla, Sibariland, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Leukogeras, Arracrania, Resurgence City, Vlobbania, Vixvick, Zoran, Eskaton, Shirwan, Vasilism, IndyCar Racing, The Antarctic Empires, Av Libertas Vindex, Al-Amanah, Formenor, Scationtanland, ClubNation, Salt Lake Mountain, Holmani, Arvladma, New Caterse, Plankstein, Hiems, Parinan, Mediobogdum, Estriacea, Schlesien-Galizien, Anuubis, Saransh, Ahssn, Cumidava, Inner Paniumati, Sirulinuck, Carvell, Volkason, Troodan, Fallen Iron Duke, Pepinooo, The Eastern Pennsylvanian State, Qapaq Suyu, Marina Nova, Nowns Soveria, Malisoto, San Diego Islands, Zenduria, South duck, IXIMMXVIII, Krajakhstan, Biko Heljamge, Grand Republic of the Sun, Fhaengshia, Marisala, Irador, Sniper Slayers, Eleftherios venizelos, Thevinia, Emark, Giovanniland, Professor Thomas, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Pilonistan, and Orson Welles.