|Leader||Prime Minister Ayna Salaki|
The Democratic Kingdom of Zogradia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Prime Minister Ayna Salaki with a fair hand, and notable for its infamous sell-swords, daily referendums, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 10.243 billion Zogradis are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yakadu. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Zogradese economy, worth a remarkable 1,923 trillion Kinas a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 187,781 Kinas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
One does not simply walk into the tundra, psychiatrists that date patients are congratulated on their romantic conquests, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here", and solving crossword puzzles requires fluency in at least five languages. Crime is totally unknown. Zogradia's national animal is the blue whale, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zogradia was endorsed by The Haunted Scratching Post of Meow-meow-mia.
- : Zogradia endorsed The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
- : Zogradia was endorsed by The No Strings Attached States of Atheist States of Philippines.
- : Zogradia was endorsed by The Holy Roller of Recuecn.
- : Zogradia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Zogradia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Varanius.
- : Zogradia was endorsed by The Kingdom of Giovanniland.
- : Following new legislation in Zogradia, solving crossword puzzles requires fluency in at least five languages.
- : Following new legislation in Zogradia, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Zogradia was endorsed by The Holy Red Monarchy of Else Where Lands.
Endorsements Received: 59 » The 9 Stars, Liberillia, Fujai, Glorious Existence, Common Good, Shaktirajya, Antahbrantahstan, Drachmaland, Oometz, Numpties, DiscGolfLand, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Tropical Isles, United A, BIteland, The Undivided, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Ioways, WyEast, ROC Union, Condonohia, Pandaland II, Arkadia Universalis, Zenduria, Gryphonian Alliance, Yy4u, Shaqolandia, Dalimbar, Denieria, Divina Patriae, Westwind, The Anti-Social Socialists, Keerim Foundation, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, Toberkuibac, History club, Cryland, Altrealis, Doggerstan, Zamoland, North Sylar, Archonina, AtlanticStates, Holmani, Sensorland, Loegries, Orcatortugs, and 9 others.Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Else Where Lands, Giovanniland, Varanius, Recuecn, Atheist States of Philippines, and Meow-meow-mia.