|Capital||South NorthWest East Lawndale|
|Leader||Maj Gen Greogory Twilight|
|Faith||Maj Gen Gregory Twilight warship|
The Federal Republic of Fallgriffin is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Maj Gen Greogory Twilight with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, infamous sell-swords, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 13.132 billion Fallgriffinians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The minute, corrupt government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, although Education, Industry, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Welfare and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of South NorthWest East Lawndale. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Fallgriffinian economy, worth a remarkable 4,972 trillion chromium kaegyds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Gambling. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 378,649 chromium kaegyds, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,247,866 per year while the poor average 86,028, a ratio of 14.5 to 1.
The military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles', every week is blindness awareness week, agricultural employees work for peanuts, and crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fallgriffin's national animal is the Ferret, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Maj Gen Gregory Twilight warship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fallgriffin voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, agricultural employees work for peanuts.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, the military maintains a fierce arsenal of 'Cure Missiles'.
- : Fallgriffin endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Dartsia Odiongshinen.
- : Fallgriffin was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Fallgriffin was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Dartsia Odiongshinen.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, Dogman-branded weapons are all the rage in the militaristic comic-book community.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, trust-fund babies line up for places in community college.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Liberillia, Drachmaland, Antahbrantahstan, Fujai, Greg Tucker, Numpties, DiscGolfLand, BIteland, Cyno, Moriari, The Undivided, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Wickedly evil people, Empire of Spartacus, Meist Isle, Cazia Minor, Nevafornia, United A, Gryphonian Alliance, Ioways, Pandaland II, Condonohia, Aldesport, Win Mints, Psikuta, Pandaland III, Zenduria, Comia Noracon, Arkadia Universalis, Oometz, Shaqolandia, Divina Patriae, Archonina, Dalimbar, Westwind, Yy4u, Abaja, The Anti-Social Socialists, Xiuhtezcatl, Kyeongsang, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Cro Magnon, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Ferroia, Grandi Fiori, Doggerstan, Cryland, Zamoland, and 18 others.North Sylar, Teralyon, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Yungtopia, Varstov, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Giovanniland, Halvard, Else Where Lands, Varanius, Recuecn, Meow-meow-mia, Mercia Regnum, Atheist States of Philippines, Bigstickistan, and Dartsia Odiongshinen.