|Capital||South NorthWest East Lawndale|
|Leader||Maj Gen Greogory Twilight|
|Faith||Maj Gen Gregory Twilight warship|
The Federal Republic of Fallgriffin is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Maj Gen Greogory Twilight with an iron fist, and notable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, pith helmet sales, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 16.734 billion Fallgriffinians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of South NorthWest East Lawndale. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Fallgriffinian economy, worth a remarkable 6,605 trillion chromium kaegyds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 394,744 chromium kaegyds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
Skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines, folk singers have replaced personal injury lawyers in being ridiculed as "ambulance chasers", antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were, and Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Fallgriffin as a reminder of their "special relationship". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Fallgriffin's national animal is the Ferret, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Maj Gen Gregory Twilight warship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Fallgriffin endorsed The Community of Redenzia.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, Brancaland has gifted over nine thousand putrid moose carcasses to Fallgriffin as a reminder of their "special relationship".
- : Fallgriffin was endorsed by The Community of Redenzia.
- : Fallgriffin was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, antique comic book collectors are disappointed to hear that their treasures are worth exactly as little as their mothers said they were.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, folk singers have replaced personal injury lawyers in being ridiculed as "ambulance chasers".
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, skateboarding is punishable by heavy fines.
- : Following new legislation in Fallgriffin, large areas of Fallgriffin are not accessible by the public.
- : Fallgriffin voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Fallgriffin endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Acerola Orion.
Endorsements Received: 84 » Liberillia, Fujai, Greg Tucker, DiscGolfLand, Moriari, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Gryphonian Alliance, Condonohia, Psikuta, Comia Noracon, Westwind, Kisovec, Kittenlicious, Ferroia, Sensorland, Orcatortugs, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Arnic, Dilber, Greynne, Wyndward, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, Sindria, Tropical Isles, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kalla, Kiensu, Einherfell, Holmani, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Vlobbania, Q The Almighty, Nas Crustium, Fallen Iron Duke, Anuubis, Zoran, Archonina, Volkason, Willow Gate, Giovanniland, and 34 others.Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Arvladma, Aldesport, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Mirchusko, Plarland Amex, San Mazer, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Bhang Bhang Duc, Leukogeras, Weratt, Sirulinuck, The United Republic of Westend, Meone, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Keggland, Podium, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, Dowaesk, Acerola Orion, and Redenzia.