|Capital||Civitas Mātris Magnae|
|Leader||the Sisterhood of Huggy-Squeezables|
The People's Hindu Matriarchy of Shaktirajya is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Sisterhood of Huggy-Squeezables with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.422 billion Shakta Bhaktas are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Civitas Mātris Magnae. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Shaktirajyan economy, worth a remarkable 3,739 trillion Rudrākshas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 278,594 Rudrākshas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, posters on 'Shaktirajyan Values' advise against being proud of Shaktirajya, and elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates. Crime is totally unknown. Shaktirajya's national animal is the Meenakshi Fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shaktirajya was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Shaktirajya endorsed The Commonwealth of Doggerstan.
- : Shaktirajya was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Doggerstan.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, posters on 'Shaktirajyan Values' advise against being proud of Shaktirajya.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Shaktirajya was endorsed by The Dominion of Meow-meow-mia.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, lavish state dinners in Civitas Mātris Magnae are the state's leading budgetary expenditure.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign government's extravagances.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Common Good, The 9 Stars, Acropylae, Liberillia, Zogradia, Glorious Existence, Sindria, Antahbrantahstan, Fujai, Drachmaland, BIteland, Greg Tucker, Crazy Waters, Oometz, Numpties, The Free States of Gotham, Vitanu, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, DiscGolfLand, United A, Kittenlicious, The Undivided, Aeneisia, Kisovec, Ashkan, Thessalian, Wickedly evil people, El Facil, Greynne, Milanway, Meist Isle, Empire of Spartacus, Mean Girls, Nova Staffordania, WyEast, Aldesport, The United Republic of Westend, ROC Union, Ioways, Archonina, Condonohia, Pandaland II, Bron Zortin, Psikuta, Froghaven, Mercanta, Gryphonian Alliance, Comia Noracon, Arkadia Universalis, Yy4u, and 49 others.The Anti-Social Socialists, Nedtherland, Mitzerthus, Volpi Apostati, Pandaland III, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Shaqolandia, Menouria, Premiora, Divina Patriae, Kawaii Schoolgirl, Radnia, Dalimbar, NoHiceLand, Denieria, Mackerels and Puppers, Westwind, Loregia, Vugaland, Wyndward, Ghost Queen, Xiuhtezcatl, Orcatortugs, Kyeongsang, Bhang Bhang Duc, Papercuts and Skittles, Montreal-Quebec, Cro Magnon, Shining Potato Land, Bran Astor, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Royal Institution-Imperial Academy, Grandi Fiori, Nazk, Islamic Jerusalem, Belgerundivania, Syqon, Rizorien, Ter Voland, Halvard, Cryland, History club, Donhulious, New New Avignon, Champaign, Torkvale, Meow-meow-mia, and Doggerstan.