|Capital||Civitas Mātris Magnae|
|Leader||the Sisterhood of Huggy-Squeezables|
The People's Hindu Matriarchy of Shaktirajya is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Sisterhood of Huggy-Squeezables with a fair hand, and remarkable for its rum-swilling pirates, daily referendums, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 13.646 billion Shakta Bhaktas are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Civitas Mātris Magnae. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Shaktirajyan economy, worth a remarkable 3,830 trillion Rudrākshas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 280,716 Rudrākshas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Carbon-footprint restrictions are making businesses walk, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, and the paparazzi publicize Royal scandals with the utmost delight. Crime is totally unknown. Shaktirajya's national animal is the Meenakshi Fish, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, the paparazzi publicize Royal scandals with the utmost delight.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, carbon-footprint restrictions are making businesses walk.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, edutainment video games are taking Shaktirajya's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, older citizens lament over the loss of law and order.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, Shakta Bhaktas refer to transgender people with insults instead of pronouns.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, The Sisterhood of Huggy-Squeezables has been known to make speeches in fishing waders.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, centuries-old marble buildings are being torn down and replaced with corrugated steel wind tunnels.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, artists are pillars of society.
Endorsements Received: 91 » Common Good, The 9 Stars, Acropylae, Liberillia, Zogradia, Glorious Existence, Sindria, Antahbrantahstan, Fujai, Drachmaland, BIteland, Greg Tucker, Crazy Waters, Oometz, Numpties, The Free States of Gotham, Vitanu, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, DiscGolfLand, United A, Kittenlicious, The Undivided, Aeneisia, Kisovec, Ashkan, Thessalian, Wickedly evil people, El Facil, Greynne, Milanway, Meist Isle, Empire of Spartacus, WyEast, Aldesport, The United Republic of Westend, ROC Union, Ioways, Archonina, Condonohia, Pandaland II, Bron Zortin, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Comia Noracon, Arkadia Universalis, Yy4u, The Anti-Social Socialists, Nedtherland, Mitzerthus, Volpi Apostati, and 41 others.Pandaland III, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Shaqolandia, Menouria, Premiora, Divina Patriae, Kawaii Schoolgirl, Dalimbar, NoHiceLand, Denieria, Mackerels and Puppers, Westwind, Loregia, Vugaland, Wyndward, Xiuhtezcatl, Orcatortugs, Kyeongsang, Bhang Bhang Duc, Papercuts and Skittles, Montreal-Quebec, Cro Magnon, Shining Potato Land, Bran Astor, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Royal Institution-Imperial Academy, Grandi Fiori, Islamic Jerusalem, Belgerundivania, Rizorien, Halvard, Cryland, History club, New New Avignon, Champaign, Torkvale, Meow-meow-mia, Doggerstan, Ilmecith, and Granducato Toscana.