|Capital||Civitas Mātris Magnae|
|Leader||the Sisterhood of Huggy-Squeezables|
The People's Hindu Matriarchy of Shaktirajya is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by the Sisterhood of Huggy-Squeezables with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, free-roaming dinosaurs, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.399 billion Shakta Bhaktas are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Civitas Mātris Magnae. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Shaktirajyan economy, worth a remarkable 4,770 trillion Rudrākshas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is an amazing 290,872 Rudrākshas, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers, Air Shaktirajya is rumored to receive more government funding than the Shaktirajyan Air Force, the nation has an international reputation for compassion, and movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety. Crime is totally unknown. Shaktirajya's national animal is the Honeybee, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Hinduism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Shaktirajya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Shaktirajya was endorsed by The Bilge Rat of Bobki.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, movies depict muscle-bound women kicking down a titanium door to carry hysterical men to safety.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, the nation has an international reputation for compassion.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, Air Shaktirajya is rumored to receive more government funding than the Shaktirajyan Air Force.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, public footpaths are being slowly eroded by the burgeoning number of ramblers.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, a vast monorail network carries people all over the country.
- : Following new legislation in Shaktirajya, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced.
- : Shaktirajya endorsed The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
- : Shaktirajya was endorsed by The Allied States of The First Earth Empire.
Endorsements Received: 143 » Common Good, Acropylae, Liberillia, Zogradia, Glorious Existence, Sindria, Fujai, Greg Tucker, Oometz, Numpties, The Free States of Gotham, DiscGolfLand, Kittenlicious, The Undivided, Kisovec, Ashkan, Thessalian, Wickedly evil people, Greynne, Meist Isle, WyEast, The United Republic of Westend, Archonina, Condonohia, Psikuta, Gryphonian Alliance, Comia Noracon, Nedtherland, Pandaland III, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Divina Patriae, Westwind, Wyndward, Orcatortugs, Bhang Bhang Duc, Papercuts and Skittles, Bran Astor, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Cryland, Champaign, Torkvale, Granducato Toscana, Coung Komands, Dankinsted, Tannhauser Gate, Tropical Isles, Sensorland, Loegries, Atheist States of Philippines, and 93 others.Fumafuma, Pastern, Bigstickistan, Pandaland II, Meedvheyt, Fielure, Mirchusko, The Fourth Redoubt, Pi Island, Probablynotverygoodistan, 3kruimels, United Adaikes, Akshireuya, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, Arvladma, Mathematania, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Scationtanland, Gastenburg, San Mazer, Quevilis, Kalla, Einherfell, Pernacyvokya, Southern Gamedermark, SBAHJlandia, Leukogeras, Mercia Regnum, The United Tribes of Bantai, The North American Assembly, Moriari, Arracrania, Antahbrantahstan, Saronistan, Mediobogdum, IndyCar Racing, Fallen Iron Duke, Plankstein, Reklim, Nas Crustium, Q The Almighty, Chitra, Schlesien-Galizien, Anuubis, Nieubasria, Estriacea, Holmani, Vlobbania, Zoran, Baxterra, Orandia, Willow Gate, Carvell, Sirulinuck, Fhaengshia, Qapaq Suyu, Critterland, Marisala, Pepinooo, Sniper Slayers, Irador, Santos-Dominius, Thevinia, Athrid HullHund, Mon Mumar, Emark, Giovanniland, Samueliebox, Gracelantia, Keenos, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Blakyria, Dolandialand, The Rega, Volkason, BIteland, Newfieisland, Aldesport, Troodan, Irvinovia, Av Libertas Vindex, Yaspica, Dalimbar, The Grandest Empire, Eleftherios venizelos, Aluminum Oxynitride, The First Earth Empire, and Bobki.