|Capital||New Belia City|
The Constitutional Monarchy of New Belia is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Leader Harwell with a fair hand, and notable for its lack of airports, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 6.853 billion New Belians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Belia City. The average income tax rate is 72.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient New Belian economy, worth a remarkable 1,214 trillion Marks a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 177,171 Marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
The new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, and the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools. Crime is totally unknown. New Belia's national animal is the cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Belia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Following new legislation in New Belia, the realistic depiction of tentacles is on the core syllabus of most art schools.
- : Following new legislation in New Belia, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- : New Belia endorsed The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : New Belia was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Citizens of Victoria.
- : Following new legislation in New Belia, the government only invests in infrastructure after a natural disaster.
- : Following new legislation in New Belia, the new 'Who Wants To Be A Politician' election debate auditions are more popular than the debates themselves.
- : New Belia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in New Belia, it is not politically correct to suspect that a serially convicted burglar might steal again.
- : Following new legislation in New Belia, the nation has returned to more conventional warfare to slaughter its enemies.
Endorsements Received: 109 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Kittenlicious, Nevafornia, Barcocoland, Mirchusko, Win Mints, Twisted Duality, Wyndward, Psikuta, Wickedly evil people, Condonohia, Shaqolandia, Liberillia, Dalimbar, Westwind, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Bran Astor, The Undivided, Grandi Fiori, Kisovec, Sensorland, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Bigstickistan, Recuecn, Pandaland II, Divina Patriae, Sindria, Pi Island, Numpties, Holmani, Probablynotverygoodistan, Oometz, Akshireuya, Tropical Isles, Greg Tucker, United States of Northern America, Libterraria, Rubberduckia, The Unified Missourtama States, Mathematania, The Rega, Saint Philip and Laurence, Coung Komands, Atheist States of Philippines, Enormous Norman, Glorious Existence, The United Tribes of Bantai, and 59 others.Cro Magnon, Big Bad Badger, Fuentana, Cryland, Fielure, The Fourth Redoubt, Pandaland III, Leukogeras, Iriso, Marina Nova, Quevilis, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Gracelantia, Arracrania, Scationtanland, IndyCar Racing, Moriari, Constantinopolisia, DiscGolfLand, Av Libertas Vindex, Comia Noracon, The United Republic of Westend, Marshalia, The Father-Land, Mediobogdum, Acropylae, Bhang Bhang Duc, Durtoss, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Eienn, Plankstein, Q The Almighty, Conestopolz, Paschalia, Hiems, Loegries, Mercia Regnum, Zoran, Nas Crustium, Schlesien-Galizien, Anuubis, Saransh, Cumidava, Ahssn, Archonina, Troodan, The Antarctic Empires, Rikanhimel, Resurgence City, Avystan, Carvell, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Critterland, Giovanniland, Aluminum Oxynitride, and The Citizens of Victoria.