The Sanctuary of Dreamers for Hope is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Detective Lily-Leaf with an even hand, and notable for its rum-swilling pirates, ubiquitous missile silos, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 11.013 billion Dreamers enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Healthcare, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mirrored Rose. The average income tax rate is 92.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a Dreamer economy, worth a remarkable 1,689 trillion Stories a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 153,411 Stories, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Parents are shocked to find out that having kids costs money, a favorite "life hack" for gap year backpackers is to pretend to be homeless for government handouts, posters on 'A Dreamer Values' advise against being proud of Dreamers for Hope, and delivery truck companies use hospital parking lots to store 16-wheelers. Crime is totally unknown. Dreamers for Hope's national animal is the Racinatins, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Free Choice.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Federation of Terra Socialiste.
- : Dreamers for Hope was endorsed by The Dang Goose of Westime.
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Corporal Punishment Ban".
- : Dreamers for Hope withdrew its endorsement from The Dang Goose of Westime.
- : Dreamers for Hope lost the endorsement of The Dang Goose of Westime.
- : Dreamers for Hope voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend HumanSanity".
- : Dreamers for Hope voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"".
- : Dreamers for Hope endorsed The Commonwealth of Yldania.
- : Dreamers for Hope endorsed The Democratic States of Draggy.
- : Dreamers for Hope endorsed The People's Republic of Parasang.
Endorsements Received: 77 » Condonohia, Fujai, Wickedly evil people, Mirchusko, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Liberillia, Great Sheriffdom, Ferroia, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Fumafuma, Gryphonian Alliance, Pandaland II, Wyndward, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Holmani, Einherfell, Kiensu, Vlobbania, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, The United Tribes of Bantai, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, DiscGolfLand, Giovanniland, Dilber, Antahbrantahstan, Nas Crustium, Hamburg Neo, Q The Almighty, Arvladma, BIteland, Professor thomas, Kittenlicious, Aldesport, Yaspica, The First Earth Empire, Orson Welles, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, and 27 others.Zuriath, Mackieron, Moriari, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, The Undivided, Weratt, Zoran, New Will Land, North South Westoria, Galaxy Meows, Podium, Meone, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Dowaesk, The North American Assembly, THENEWWAVE, Santos-Dominius, Free Radio States, Morachia, Draggy, Parasang, Kraboch, and Terra Socialiste.