The Combined Corporations of Win Mints is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Almighty Dollar with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 11.632 billion Minties live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pepperland. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mintian economy, worth a remarkable 4,160 trillion cookies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with significant contributions from Soda Sales, Gambling, and Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 357,643 cookies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Eminent domain has been abolished, staffers take uppers in the old upper house chamber, if there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland, and reflection is vital for badly behaved politicians. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Win Mints's national animal is the cookie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Consumerism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, reflection is vital for badly behaved politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, if there's something strange in your neighborhood you call Brancaland.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, staffers take uppers in the old upper house chamber.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, eminent domain has been abolished.
- : Win Mints endorsed The Free Land of Nica Republe.
- : Win Mints was endorsed by The Free Land of Nica Republe.
- : Win Mints was endorsed by The Snarky Solar Observer of Bhang Bhang Duc.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, a degree in Almighty Dollar Science with a Minor in Awesomeology starts many political careers.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, Catherine Gratwick's campaign support is considered seminal.
- : Win Mints endorsed The United States of The Tropical Archipelago.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Giovanniland, Wickedly evil people, Mediobogdum, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Podium, Nas Crustium, Willow Gate, Kisovec, Condonohia, Archonina, Sniper Slayers, Fujai, Santos-Dominius, Anuubis, Overthinkers, Jigsland, Corbeil, Lodiberdade, The Theeserrasland, Mirchusko, New Belia, Costelloland, Rondria, Westwind, The Undivided, Glorious Existence, The United Republic of Westend, Tacotrees, Zogustani, Almenga, Kraboch, Gryphonian Alliance, Hungarian Europe, Blue Bubble, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Surinaspor, Hongg Kong, Crazy Waters, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Vlobbania, Carnation Corp, Gozar, Kivotos City, Mucht, Red Neverwinter, Haetonia, Nes Repuland, and 18 others.Apexiala, Hoile, Guitermot, Cro Magnon, Atheist States of Philippines, Priscillqa, High Wings, Bidi, Gresterasland, Infinite Star, Ezranian Empire, Bitar, Later Green, Hidden Springs, Shackleduck, The Tropical Archipelago, Bhang Bhang Duc, and Nica Republe.