The Combined Corporations of Win Mints is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Almighty Dollar with a fair hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, flagrant waste-dumping, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 5.005 billion Minties live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
There is no government in the normal sense of the word; however, a small group of community-minded, corrupt, liberal, pro-business, outspoken individuals juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pepperland. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Mintian economy, worth a remarkable 1,703 trillion cookies a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Information Technology, and Gambling. Average income is an amazing 340,339 cookies, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,858,000 per year while the poor average 7,713, a ratio of 370 to 1.
Children as young as eight can be found working in factories, cheap and tasteless vegetables flood the markets, all streets are privately owned toll roads, and formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Win Mints's national animal is the cookie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Corporatism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, formerly fertile fields are being leached dry of nutrients by intensive farming.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, all streets are privately owned toll roads.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, cheap and tasteless vegetables flood the markets.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, children as young as eight can be found working in factories.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, the Mintian Tourism Bureau has described the abolition of coastal defences as a "kick to the groyne".
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, baiting is a national sport.
- : Following new legislation in Win Mints, global anti-terrorist organisations strongly suspect Win Mints of supplying extremist groups.
- : Win Mints was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- : Win Mints voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Durkadurkiranistan II".
Endorsements Received: 57 » Luminaros, Vitanu, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Oometz, The Undivided, Wickedly evil people, Ioways, Empire of Spartacus, Nevafornia, Aldesport, Crazy Waters, Pandaland II, ROC Union, Condonohia, Fallgriffin, Psikuta, Liberillia, New Belia, Mirchusko, Pandaland III, Arkadia Universalis, Fujai, Premiora, Shaqolandia, Kawaii Schoolgirl, DiscGolfLand, Dalimbar, NoHiceLand, Gryphonian Alliance, Denieria, Westwind, Yy4u, Kingdom of Anderson, The Anti-Social Socialists, Mackerels and Puppers, Xiuhtezcatl, Orcatortugs, Orden Fres, Keerim Foundation, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Bhang Bhang Duc, GDiom, Cro Magnon, Montreal-Quebec, Troodan, The Union of American Territories, Ferroia, Grandi Fiori, Islamic Jerusalem, and 7 others.Halvard, Meow-meow-mia, Doggerstan, Ilmecith, New New Avignon, Midnest, and Cryland.