The Federal Republic of The Rega is a massive, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.508 billion Regans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Alexandria. The average income tax rate is 39.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Regan economy, worth 431 trillion francs a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is 95,804 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The new national mascot has to be wheeled onto the field of play, 4-year-olds are often found reminiscing about the 'good old days', the state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime, and at least 1% of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs budget goes to Leader's wardrobe. Crime is totally unknown. The Rega's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tolerance.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Rega voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : The Rega was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : The Rega voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : The Rega endorsed The People's Republic of Parasang.
- : The Rega endorsed The Federation of Terra Socialiste.
- : The Rega was endorsed by The People's Republic of Parasang.
- : The Rega was endorsed by The Federation of Terra Socialiste.
- : The Rega voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : The Rega endorsed The Omnipresent Baby of Doom of Varanius.
- : The Rega was endorsed by The Omnipresent Baby of Doom of Varanius.
Endorsements Received: 72 » Crazy Waters, Leukogeras, Pandaland II, Fujai, Ellcrys, Dilber, Wyndward, Greynne, Akshireuya, Wickedly evil people, New Belia, Probablynotverygoodistan, Liberillia, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, San Mazer, Kiensu, Einherfell, The Undivided, IndyCar Racing, Saronistan, Zoran, Atheist States of Philippines, Holmani, Q The Almighty, Loegries, Mediobogdum, Gryphonian Alliance, Anuubis, Inner Paniumati, The United Tribes of Bantai, Willow Gate, Giovanniland, Kisovec, Hamburg Neo, Kittenlicious, San Diego Islands, Orson Welles, Shaktirajya, BIteland, Arvladma, Aldesport, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, and 22 others.Iglot, Dowaesk, Wellington Bingbong, Orcatortugs, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Sirulinuck, Podium, Sensorland, The Anti-Social Socialists, Sindria, Westwind, Mirchusko, Ferroia, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, The North American Assembly, Omskin, Free Radio States, Santos-Dominius, Terra Socialiste, and Parasang.