The Rogue Nation of Wallanda is a colossal, cultured nation, notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, complete lack of prisons, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 5.551 billion Wallandans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 10.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Wallandan economy, worth a remarkable 1,574 trillion Wallabies a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is an amazing 283,729 Wallabies, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download, interest in globalism never flags, the new hit series "Wallanda's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country, and choking on Wallabies is a leading cause of death for wild animals. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Wallanda's national animal is the Penguin, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wallanda was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, choking on Wallabies is a leading cause of death for wild animals.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, the new hit series "Wallanda's Got Trauma" has corporate executives fleeing the country.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, the Twelve Steps To Logging Off is the most popular mobile download.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, competing private ambulances racing to be the first to traffic accidents are a major cause of road accidents.
- : Following new legislation in Wallanda, the nation's democracy attracts huddled masses yearning to breathe free.
- : Wallanda voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Communist Bloc".
- : Wallanda was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The Langburn Islands.
- : Wallanda was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Qvait, Aumeltopia, Erinor, Baltenlands, Crystal Creation, Amerion, Farengeto, Wehraboos, North Kanuckistan, Aidenfieeld, Bawkie, PenguinPies, The Filippinas, Terran Draconia, Beepee, Ebonhand, Kringalia, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Sedunn, The Plebeian States, The Worst army of, Mapico, Tsunamy, Marinho Islands, Volaworand, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, Shefino, New Briantown, Sandaoguo, Myness, Drugged Monkeys, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Midand, Concrete Slab, Andinla, Laamiva, House Ahsanul, Hanguk-Nippon, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Merevane, Tepertopia, Land Without Shrimp, Phanama, Purple Hyacinth, Bartonia Nova, Alfama, and 38 others.The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Nowa Europa, Eskvenn, Los Rodeos, Belschaft, Royaltica, Euro Pacifica, Apartment 11F, Rotenaplistan, The Imperial Frost Federation, Armonitopia, Rebel-topia, Treir, Synarion, Wakandan Tribes, Holota, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Scu Greinne, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Bichedder, Proctethia, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Clover II, Gonrati, The United Australian States, Freavia, Haure Cornaia, Ipugao, The Langburn Islands, and Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories.