|Leader||Vixen Queene Laniel|
The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Vixen Queene Laniel with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.211 billion Vickenians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Administration, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Defense and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kingfisher Town. The average income tax rate is 90.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vickenian economy, worth 135 trillion Jots a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 111,805 Jots, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Anti-government web sites are springing up, the big red machine has ground to a halt, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents, and some Vickenian athletes have defected to Blackacre after being denied the chance to compete in international sporting events. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vicken's national animal is the kingfisher, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Animism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vicken voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Following new legislation in Vicken, some Vickenian athletes have defected to Blackacre after being denied the chance to compete in international sporting events.
- : Following new legislation in Vicken, kids are taught in schools to argue with their parents.
- : Vicken voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Embassy"".
- : Vicken voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Vicken was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Vicken was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Ipugao.
- : Vicken was endorsed by The Principality of Freavia.
- : Following new legislation in Vicken, the big red machine has ground to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Vicken, anti-government web sites are springing up.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Wehraboos, Qvait, Tepertopia, Concrete Slab, Merevane, New Briantown, Amerion, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Bawkie, Land Without Shrimp, Bleakfoot, PenguinPies, Aumeltopia, Volaworand, House Ahsanul, Midand, Erinor, The Worst army of, Kandorith, Jehenna, Phanama, Bartonia Nova, Purple Hyacinth, Zataras, Terran Draconia, Ebonhand, Alfama, Marinho Islands, Drystar, Tsunamy, Sedunn, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Farengeto, Nowa Europa, Vanbella, West Pastafaria, Rabbitz, Auphelia, Apartment 11F, Canmore, WI SD EA D, Shefino, Belschaft, Abyssal Phantasm, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Sandaoguo, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, and 35 others.The Imperial Frost Federation, Curlyhoward, Myhomecountry, Andinla, Tughampton, Rebel-topia, Wakandan Tribes, Armonitopia, Treir, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wallechi, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Tsvetania, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Conexia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Changolandia, Bichedder, Margila Islands, Greater Scottdascoda, Libedistan, West Bridgeport, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Moreana, Gonrati, LadyRebels, The United Australian States, Freavia, and Ipugao.