|Animal||denebian slime devil|
The Federation of Skaladoria is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, avant-garde cinema, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 342 million Skaladorians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 39.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Skaladorian economy, worth 31.7 trillion credits a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is 92,639 credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political detractors refer to Leader as 'that Bigtopian puppet', teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten, and the name of the "Butcher of Bigtopia" adorns shirts across Skaladoria. Crime is totally unknown. Skaladoria's national animal is the denebian slime devil, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Skaladoria, the name of the "Butcher of Bigtopia" adorns shirts across Skaladoria.
- : Skaladoria was endorsed by The Federation of Nyxonia.
- : Skaladoria endorsed The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Skaladoria was endorsed by The Freeroaming Folks of Vicken.
- : Following new legislation in Skaladoria, couples are discouraged from marrying until they can rank their partner on a scale of one to ten.
- : Following new legislation in Skaladoria, teenage male videogamers often suffer repetitive strain wrist injuries.
- : Following new legislation in Skaladoria, political detractors refer to Leader as 'that Bigtopian puppet'.
- : Skaladoria endorsed The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : Skaladoria was endorsed by The No Pretitle of Esfalsa.
- : Following new legislation in Skaladoria, the government is spending billions of taxpayer credits to support "struggling" industries.
Endorsements Received: 81 » Marinho Islands, Herbert Island, Tepertopia, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Concrete Slab, Corgitopiaa, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Treir, Bleakfoot, Tsunamy, Nowa Europa, Amerion, Bawkie, Gonrati, Crystal Creation, Holota, Jehenna, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Westenhald, Beepee, Drystar, Erinor, PenguinPies, Blondiesland, Scu Greinne, Wehraboos, Canmore, Eashenn, Yeses, Pamela And Hepatitis, Kiasu-ism, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Japanese Federal Republic, The naked people, Belschaft, Volaworand, Rebel-topia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Kandorith, Purple Hyacinth, Auphelia, Isokenzar, Qvait, Southern Numenor, Choman, LadyRebels, Lyland, Aumeltopia, and 31 others.Iym Winterless, The United Australian States, The United Expanse, Bear Connors Paradiso, Abarri, Farengeto, Ancient Slobovia, Noire Denholm, Walloonia, Ipugao, Amsterdam VIII, Pax Dracon, Ebonhand, Doge Land, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Kaoia, Noimosini, JavaSiege, Kaleidescooptopia, Rhetiaa, Beblahbleblo, Eastern Mekong, Agletgreenia, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Solanosco, Galebland, Danily, Terravainia, Esfalsa, Vicken, and Nyxonia.