The Republic of Walloonia is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Gruffydd with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.318 billion Walloonians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Aberystwyth. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 32.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Walloonian economy, worth 255 trillion ceiniogs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 110,246 ceiniogs, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
Grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving, Walloonia is building an army to protect its overseas territories, corruption is a game of two halves, and alcoholics are lauded as national benefactors within the halls of the Ministry of Finance. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Walloonia's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Celtic paganism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Walloonia, alcoholics are lauded as national benefactors within the halls of the Ministry of Finance.
- : Following new legislation in Walloonia, corruption is a game of two halves.
- : Following new legislation in Walloonia, Walloonia is building an army to protect its overseas territories.
- : Following new legislation in Walloonia, grannies get pulled over for knitting pullovers while driving.
- : Following new legislation in Walloonia, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Walloonia endorsed The Republic of Slenrotros.
- : Walloonia was endorsed by The Republic of Slenrotros.
- : Walloonia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Walloonia, gigantic marble churches take up almost half the land area of small villages.
- : Following new legislation in Walloonia, the government is ignoring the latest terrorist atrocities in Aberystwyth for fear of causing a fuss.
Endorsements Received: 98 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Quiescent, Luddinlande, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Kringalia, Aidenfieeld, Wyatonians, Darakin, Farengeto, Rebel-topia, Sandaoguo, The naked people, Linguiniland, Jehenna, Antarctic Empires, Escevola, Tsunamy, The Solar System Scope, Curlyhoward, Lotadia, Aywhyou, United States of Vietnam, Moreana, Poopisiya, La Ascension, Volaworand, Paranoia, Sedunn, Calistan, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Concrete Slab, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Rhetiaa, Farelonia, Drugged Monkeys, PEPEP, Saciu, New Briantown, Jaxon, Yellunstryer, Erinor, Aumeltopia, Beepee, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, UnShleepd, Silberne Wache, Elveka, Lester Crest, and 48 others.Aguatania, The National Corporation, Upper Usok Valley, Macrothea, Isokenzar, Anachronolandia, Barabarom, North Kanuckistan, Grouu, Noveos, Transcostria, Vincent Field, Qilai, Abarri, Kandorith, Lambdaland, Xandev, Auphelia, USNE2018, Kroumos, Darbor, Midand, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Stoniamera, Whimichy, Uncomfortable nooks and crannies, Aurcania, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Maletora, Akindom, Jahass, The Filippinas, Wehraboos, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, North Catimestistrianes, The Dragon Enclave, Nowa Europa, Ostanasia, Land Without Shrimp, Academy of Umbrellas, Dasko, Agalaesia, Sesteran, Ariankido, Churumduul, and Slenrotros.