|Leader||King Charles XVI|
|Faith||Roman Catholic Christianity|
|Currency||King's Royal Note|
The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Charles XVI with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 2.726 billion Tyrantis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Talos. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 50.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tyrantio Landian economy, worth 343 trillion King's Royal Notes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Retail. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 125,867 King's Royal Notes, with the richest citizens earning 8.3 times as much as the poorest.
Baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward, courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Tyrantis, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters, and King Charles XVI can often be seen hanging around playgrounds chatting with the kids. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tyrantio Land's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Roman Catholic Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tyrantio Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic.
- : Tyrantio Land lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Tyrantio Land endorsed The Kingdom of Merconitonitopia.
- : Tyrantio Land endorsed The Royal Olympian Empire of Andanavia.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, King Charles XVI can often be seen hanging around playgrounds chatting with the kids.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, passwords to nuclear codes must now contain upper and lower case characters.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, courses in how to boil water are popular for formerly microwave-reliant Tyrantis.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, baby boys who pick up pink crayons are sent to a psychiatric ward.
- : Tyrantio Land was endorsed by The Royal Olympian Empire of Andanavia.
- : Tyrantio Land was endorsed by The Kingdom of Merconitonitopia.
Endorsements Received: 128 » Shibutani, Lulubellia, Ethnon, The Calabash Protectorate, Aerilia, Orado, Tringapore, Paradeavenlisian States, Koda-Land, Darsabi, Empy, Guer Aike, Religioncord, Ellbonnia, El Fiji Grande, Omnistria, Zapiron, Noesantara, Bankowiata, Lionia, Venicea, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Planes, Nyock, Nuronte, Hamerica, New Celoveniortan, Amogus Sussy, Dar es Saalam, Corfad, Bearical, Teothopia, Rising Sakura, Sahriastan, Bharathvarsh, Lunar Cities of America, United Soviet State of North Amerika, Former English Colony, Yaorozu, Hardscrabble, AmManies, Palgo, Siwale, Cretox State, Dabarastan, Francois Isidore, Xagill, Picairn, Antonimus, Malta Comino Gozo, and 78 others.Yokciq Empire, Wilkshire, Outer Shenendoah, Dreadton, Kranostav, Notyoutopia, North Bratislava, The Rhein States, Tibus Heth, Wineclaw, Illusia and Neverendia, Sunto, New Trisone, Seanat, Yellops, Territorio di Nessuno, Great Bights Mum, Frances Francis the First of France, New Lakemba, Ariele, East Akra, Advancia-Sizzletown, Figyjharli, Unshleepd, The Mazur Empire, Que Lukustinardon, Selfgradatude, Svenskskit, Nova Arcania, Koletsia, Votak Matim, Aguaria Major, Nordic-British Union, Sundred, 1 very fast endotarter, Cliecia, Randomcountryland, Cereskia, Sil Dorsett, ChristianVille of the USA, Aryan Homeland, Capablanca, Chips and Guac, Hellsinky, Larger Green Plants, Unitary Frontiers, Sikol, Ancapimania, Galbadiana, Chuuni Weebs, Holy Oranz, ABC, Zemnaya Svoboda, Tachycardia, The Jerichowan Country, United Engiresco, Praeceps, Ravendi, Wisconsota, Skerordere Ang, Toilet Man, Pazair, Pleroma Sans Romans, Kragsgale, Super Girl, Joodey, Neopie, Valentine Z, Vincone Cae, Runeda, Darkmondoria, Solimun, Arstungry, Travislavania, Napnomadia, Technocratic-european Countries, Merconitonitopia, and Andanavia.