|Leader||King Charles XVI|
|Faith||Roman Catholic Christianity|
|Currency||King's Royal Note|
The Kingdom of Tyrantio Land is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by King Charles XVI with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 3.285 billion Tyrantis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Talos. The average income tax rate is 61.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tyrantio Landian economy, worth 406 trillion King's Royal Notes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 123,688 King's Royal Notes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Religious epiphanies are often cited as a reason for high school drop-outs, masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Tyrantio Land, and coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tyrantio Land's national animal is the Golden Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Roman Catholic Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tyrantio Land was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Tyrantio Land lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, coffee cups have grown in size to accommodate the huge ingredients list.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Tyrantio Land.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, masterpieces by male artists are on display in the dumpsters behind the gallery.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, religious epiphanies are often cited as a reason for high school drop-outs.
- : Following new legislation in Tyrantio Land, politicians who vacation in East Lebatuck lose their jobs upon their return.
- : Tyrantio Land endorsed The Disputed Territories of The Sarranid Sultanate.
- : Tyrantio Land was endorsed by The Disputed Territories of The Sarranid Sultanate.
- : Tyrantio Land endorsed The Holy Nationstsates Cow of Dakota Territories.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Notyoutopia, Kranostav, Hardscrabble, Shibutani, Harjad, Napnomadia, Corfad, Aerilia, Bharathvarsh, Frances Francis the First of France, Hamerica, Lulubellia, Ellbonnia, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Paradeavenlisian States, The Rhein States, Sojenre, Yaorozu, El Guajuila, Great Bights Mum, Tachycardia, Selfgradatude, Kwaj, Tringapore, Laudesia, Dabarastan, Dar es Saalam, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Sil Dorsett, Xagill, Card Kingdom, Q w e r t y, New Celoveniortan, Advancia-Sizzletown, Bearical, New Lakemba, Bankowiata, Xipher, Omnistria, Seltsames Auge, Russila, Francois Isidore, Morover, Wilkshire, Hellsinky, ForestMythal, Former English Colony, Dreadton, Siwale, and 55 others.Milhanex, Loutsland, Dangine, Excedra, North Bratislava, Sikol, Seanat, Tibus Heth, Antonimus, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Madjack, Lionia, Merconitonitopia, Sahriastan, Sundred, Steampunk Ariel, Intion North, Technocratic-european Countries, Holy Marcus Empire, Wisconsota, Sunto, Veltvalen, Figyjharli, Wineclaw, Tsandonown, Nova Arcania, Wapistan, Parpyduckland, Aryan Homeland, XD 2, Maott, Kastonvia, Haarlen, Valentine Z, Aenglaland, 0OGA, Ravendi, Ilaya, Simone Republic, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Transyania, 1 very fast endotarter, The Erie Doctrine, Votak Matim, Ethnon, Imperial Pieserged, Joodey, Sachi, Pazair, Empy, Pasargad, Yellops, Dakota Territories, Jaded Grammarians, and The Sarranid Sultanate.