The United Kingdom of Futuo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Arfur Daley with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, keen interest in outer space, and pith helmet sales. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 11.377 billion Futuoans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Fellatio City. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Futuoan economy, worth a remarkable 2,374 trillion quid a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 208,744 quid, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Extraordinary rendition is nothing out of the ordinary, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing, and tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Futuo's national animal is the Shark, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Futuo, tipsy fans frequently invite themselves to the board meetings of sports clubs.
- : Futuo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Futuo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Volcanic Activity Convention".
- : Futuo was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Futuo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Imkiville".
- : Futuo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Salvage Laws"".
- : Futuo was endorsed by The Robo Orangugrump of Papercuts and Skittles.
- : Following new legislation in Futuo, crime suspects are forced to submit to blood testing.
- : Following new legislation in Futuo, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- : Futuo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Apostates".
Endorsements Received: 41 » Westwind, Atheist States of Philippines, Fumafuma, Pandaland II, Fujai, Cro Magnon, Kiensu, Wickedly evil people, IndyCar Racing, Mediobogdum, Akshireuya, Anuubis, Archonina, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Kittenlicious, BIteland, Orson Welles, Fuentana, Forcaforta, Bhang Bhang Duc, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Plarland Amex, The Undivided, Arvladma, Weratt, Marina Nova, The Anti-Social Socialists, Nas Crustium, The North American Assembly, Sirulinuck, Santos-Dominius, Folhord, Zoran, Papercuts and Skittles, and Nagaraningrad.