|Leader||King Felipe III|
|Faith||The Church of Oronia|
The United Realms of Oronia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by King Felipe III with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, public floggings, and pith helmet sales. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 17.311 billion Oronians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anturia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Oronian economy, worth a remarkable 4,863 trillion oroloes a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 280,920 oroloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
More sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia, and hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oronia's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Oronia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oronia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 5% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens and Most Patriotic.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, doctors prescribe videos of political debates to patients with insomnia.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, atheistic refugees haven't got a prayer of being granted asylum.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, more sidewalk is dedicated to animals than people.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, crowded passenger trains are near-silent save for the soft tap of fingers on touchscreens.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the "Underwear of Women in Power" issue of The Anturia Times is sold out.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, many friends and relatives of King Felipe III have been given ambassador jobs in tropical island nations.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, a flood of mandatory divorces burden the courts.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Fujai, Liberillia, The Undivided, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Nevafornia, Archonina, Psikuta, Condonohia, Thessalian, Comia Noracon, Gryphonian Alliance, Westwind, Kisovec, Sensorland, Holmani, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Dilber, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, New Cerveza, Kalla, Q The Almighty, San Mazer, Leukogeras, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Einherfell, Vlobbania, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Willow Gate, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Irador, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, and 35 others.BIteland, Aldesport, Yaspica, Professor thomas, Plarland Amex, Bhang Bhang Duc, Forcaforta, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, Lodiberdade, The First Earth Empire, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Granducato Toscana, Dei et Hominis, Xicqy, Dowaesk, Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, Tazzie, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Muad-Dib, Omskin, Podium, The North American Assembly, Pi Island, THENEWWAVE, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, Morachia, Free Radio States, Mirchusko, and Namiona.