|Leader||King Felipe III|
|Faith||The Church of Oronia|
The United Realms of Oronia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by King Felipe III with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, otherworldly petting zoo, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 21.59 billion Oronians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Anturia. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Oronian economy, worth a remarkable 6,888 trillion oroloes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 319,067 oroloes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts", the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany King Felipe III to meetings with foreign heads of state, and the latest national park is visited by more sharks than people. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oronia's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Oronia.
Oronia is ranked 310,584th in the world and 5,063rd in the West Pacific for Most Primitive, scoring -979.85 on the Scary Big Number Scale.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the latest national park is visited by more sharks than people.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany King Felipe III to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the dessert 'Death by Chocolate' isn't the most lethal dish on the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, a soldier's body is a temple.
- : Oronia endorsed The Empire of Burgundian crown.
- : Oronia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Securities Issuers Governance and Disclosures".
- : Oronia was endorsed by The Empire of Burgundian crown.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the Treasury has been accused of flushing money down the toilet.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
Endorsements Received: 58 » The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Mediobogdum, Hamburg Neo, Nes Repuland, Apexiala, The Undivided, Willow Gate, Hoile, Sindria, Cruts Cithe, Andeurea, Bhang Bhang Duc, Overthinkers, Schmexxland, Podium, Selangortupia, Kisovec, IndyCar Racing, Tropentarn, Montrandec, Almenga, Corbeil, Pandaland II, Hongg Kong, Nas Crustium, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Leman Isles, Varanius, North Santa Kantra, Shackleduck, The Warriors of Determination, Laudesia, Algueneia, Kindlepas, Atheist States of Philippines, Occidius, Liberillia, West Deapol Laulandingedk, Inari Islands, Herronn, Savitri, Rengum in Lingo, Hashemites, Shawmanar, Isachile Tum, Glorious Existence, Norgad, Nacaome, Hyperion Towers, Anankia, and 8 others.Valthoria, Grand Ionia, Succedania, Burgundian crown, Crazy Waters, Dilber, Archonina, and Condonohia.