|Leader||King Felipe III|
|Faith||The Church of Oronia|
The United Realms of Oronia is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by King Felipe III with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, humorless, devout population of 15.445 billion Oronians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Antüria. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Oronian economy, worth a remarkable 4,224 trillion oroloes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 273,497 oroloes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town, high school bands practice by moonlight, and collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Oronia's national animal is the jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is The Church of Oronia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Oronia was endorsed by The Grand Republic of The United Republic of Westend.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, collisions between bicycles and carnival floats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, high school bands practice by moonlight.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, glittering new sports stadiums adorn every city and town.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest-growing field.
- : Oronia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Safest.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, citizens who plan overseas vacations are barred from running for political office.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, owning a really cute pet is grounds for immediate investigation.
- : Following new legislation in Oronia, smoking is banned in public areas.
Endorsements Received: 105 » Fujai, Oometz, Liberillia, The Undivided, Numpties, Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Meist Isle, Nevafornia, WyEast, Archonina, Psikuta, Condonohia, Thessalian, Comia Noracon, Zenduria, Pandaland III, Gryphonian Alliance, Shaqolandia, Westwind, Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, Kisovec, Grandi Fiori, Cryland, Sensorland, Holmani, Ferroia, Fumafuma, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Recuecn, Bhang Bhang Duc, Pandaland II, Dilber, Illista, Fielure, The Fourth Redoubt, WaffenBrightonburg, Marina Nova, Akshireuya, Free Radio States, United States of Northern America, Refugeeria, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Moriari, Fuentana, United Adaikes, New Cerveza, and 55 others.Kalla, Gastenburg, Q The Almighty, Quevilis, Pi Island, Myr Tariniel, San Mazer, Leukogeras, Probablynotverygoodistan, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Kabayan, The Unified Missourtama States, Einherfell, Vlobbania, SBAHJlandia, Gracelantia, Arracrania, Resurgence City, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Av Libertas Vindex, Eskaton, Eienn, Plankstein, Hiems, Mercia Regnum, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Estriacea, Anuubis, Saransh, Pepinooo, The Antarctic Empires, Carvell, Volkason, Sirulinuck, Fallen Iron Duke, Willow Gate, Zoran, DiscGolfLand, Fhaengshia, The Citizens of Victoria, Irador, Hologaland, Emark, Thevinia, Giovanniland, Organisation of North American Nations, KenyaAA, Samueliebox, Hertfordshire and Jammbo, Hamburg Neo, Bobki, and The United Republic of Westend.