|Capital||Eternal City of Bhan-Kran|
|Leader||Linjin Mai Quanpeng|
|Animal||Great Dragon Heojin|
The Meritocracy of Zuriath is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Linjin Mai Quanpeng with a fair hand, and remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, vat-grown people, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.9 billion Zuriathians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eternal City of Bhan-Kran. The average income tax rate is 48.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Zuriathian economy, worth 186 trillion mhons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 98,166 mhons, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime is totally unknown. Zuriath's national animal is the Great Dragon Heojin, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Horokonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zuriath was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Zuriath was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Zuriath was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
- : Zuriath was endorsed by The CilbupeR eayoatsoQ detinU of Ecornia.
- : Zuriath was endorsed by The All-Consuming Empire of Free Radio States.
- : Following new legislation in Zuriath, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Zuriath, armed war-criminals gain asylum if deemed 'fabulous' enough.
- : Zuriath voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Imkiville".
- : Zuriath voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Salvage Laws"".
- : Zuriath was endorsed by The Robo Orangugrump of Papercuts and Skittles.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Mediobogdum, Giovanniland, Fuentana, BIteland, Anuubis, Westwind, Cro Magnon, Fujai, Dilber, Psikuta, Liberillia, Holmani, Gryphonian Alliance, IndyCar Racing, Kittenlicious, Arvladma, DiscGolfLand, Atheist States of Philippines, Condonohia, Kisovec, Wickedly evil people, Mathematania, Sindria, Hamburg Neo, Pandaland II, Archonina, Leukogeras, New Belia, Ferroia, Common Good, Crazy Waters, Constantinopolisia, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Mirchusko, Arnic, Moriari, Akshireuya, Bhang Bhang Duc, Shaktirajya, Wyndward, Greg Tucker, Greynne, Kalla, Desmosthenes and Burke, The Rega, Fallgriffin, Nas Crustium, Isle Royale, Thyrall, Twisted Duality, and 56 others.Valocke, Glorious Existence, Comia Noracon, Imperial Eascalsh Ohavillbell, Ingentis Novus, Svanland, The Technocratic Ideas, Albyion Kingdom, Orson Welles, Matism, Inner Paniumati, Q The Almighty, Antahbrantahstan, Professor thomas, Marina Nova, Grand Republic of the Sun, The United Tribes of Bantai, Nevafornia, Nedtherland, Dreamers for Hope, Rowdy, Granducato Toscana, Athrid HullHund, San Diego Islands, Champaign, Vlobbania, The Undivided, Lynier, Oronia, The North American Assembly, Fumafuma, Robbinston, Ellcrys, Mackieron, BoxcarJim, Wellington Bingbong, Kiensu, Eastern Bahia, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Podium, Sensorland, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Draggy, Av Libertas Vindex, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, Dowaesk, Terra Socialiste, Acerola Orion, Zoran, Xicqy, Papercuts and Skittles, Ecornia, and Nagaraningrad.