WA Delegate: The Subterranean Fortress of Torranta (elected )
Founder: The Check Back Later of Mercantana
Last WA Update:
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Lands End
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Lands End is ranked 11,106th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Batelko||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God, Homeland, Liberty”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Lilithinina||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Life sucks, move on”|
|3.||The Republic of Jade Seas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Twirling Toward Freedom”|
|4.||The Republic of New Fati Eders||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Imperial Wall||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and love/war on the planet Earth.”|
|6.||The Federation of Atkemri||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“By The People For The People”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of New Republic of Trinity||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“People, Religion, Stregnth”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Lands End||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Alone we shall stand, alone we shall prosper”|
|9.||The Armed Republic of Wyattvill||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|10.||The Democratic Republic of Sammy38land||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are the best”|
Regional Poll • Do You Like or Dislike The WA?
Poll called by The Kingdom of Unike
Voting opened 10 minutes ago and will close . Open to all nations. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “What Kind of Pet(s) Do You Own? ” • “Would You Like Lands End To Have A Map? ” • “What Country Would You Most Like To Visit?”
- : The Kingdom of Unike created a new regional poll: "Do You Like or Dislike The WA? ".
- : The Commonwealth of Ulthum arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Armed Republic of Feyerad arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Republic of Eurasian Commonwealths arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The allied states of daniels ceased to exist.
- : 12max ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Kosovo je Sjrbija arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Armed Republic of Feyer Benda arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Federal Republic of Conghuay arrived from Merridel.
- : The Republic of Derez arrived from Lone Wolves United.
Lands End Regional Message Board
I prefer to stay off the raider radar by not getting in the middle of a fascist v. anti-fascist pukefest.
With all the recent complaints about the WA, here is my reply:
My concrete policy on SC resolutions is as such:
- A. Commends/Condemns
- 1. Regions/nations are free to practice whatever political ideology they please
2. Regions/nations must not be condemned or commended based of political ideologies.
3. A region/nation may be commended through their contributions to the whole of their region or to the whole of NationStates in general only.
4. A region/nation may be condemned based off poor behavior on the site, poor political management, and detrimental contributions to NationStates.
B. Raider regions
- 1. Raiding in itself is not condemnable.
2. Regions may raid with impunity
3. Regions can only be condemned for raiding the following regions:
- a. The Pacific
b. The North Pacific
c. The South Pacific
d. The West Pacific
e. The East Pacific
f. The Rejected Realms
4. This is because these regions are Game-Created, and serve an essential function to NationStates as a whole and are the only regions to do so
C. Liberating Regions
- 1. Note that Liberating a region means to lift a password set by the Delegate or founder of a region, allowing nations to enter the region freely, or to open the region for attack.
2. Regions should not be liberated for symbolic purposes, or to open for invasion.
3. If a resolution shows any signs of liberation for symbolic purposes, it will not be voted for
4. A resolution for Liberation will only be voted for if its sole purpose is to
- a. allow ejected nations to enter back into their home region
b. to allow native nations to attempt to retake their home-region
- 1. Raiding/Defending is an essential and popular component of NationStates
2. Raiding/Defending is a good thing when kept in check by certain measures
3. Hereby declares the realm of raiding/defending to be bound by the following conditions
- a. Nations must be able to attempt to retake their region
b. for this reason, passwords are deemed unfair to this cause
c. a password may be set by the region to prevent raiding
d. a password may not be set by raider regions to prevent recapturing or defending
4. For these reasons, any resolution that prevents an aspect of R/D from being fair, or enables an unacceptable password to be set, will be voted against
- 1. These rules/policies do not bind any nation in Lands End
2. Nations in Lands End are not required to vote according to this, but are recommended to do so
3. This policy only determines what I, the current Delegate votes for
4. Holding the lion's share of the regions WA representation, I have made this list according to what I believe the region's best interests are, and to inform the public of what I have concluded
5. If I am wrong, please contact me and give me your opinion on the topic or on a specific resolution
Review D2. Be sure these points are specific and clear. We do not want people voting against this bill due to vague wording and meaning.
This is not a bill. This is my personal policy on what I, as a WA Delegate will vote for or against. I published it on the rmb, because, as the Delegate, I represent all the nations of Lands End in the World Assembly, so I need to make sure that you all agree with it. Since you all have expressed your disdain for the recent activities of the WA I shaped this personal policy based on what you all have said so I can more easily vote according to you guys. If my policy contradicts anything you guys want, tell me personally, because each WA resolution is different and has different circumstances and outcomes, so this policy is not necessarily concrete, but flexible to work around different resolutions. Just to clarify, this is not a bill that will be voted on, this is an informative outline of what I will vote for. However, nations that do not agree with this policy are recommended to vote according to it, so as to make the representation of this region in the WA more unified and powerful. This doesn't mean that nations are forbidden from voting not according to this policy, because I am not telling individual nations how they can vote. That would be ludicrous.
Now, concerning the current resolution to Liberate the East Pacific, I have voted FOR this resolution. This is because of my aforementioned declaration of a region's right to run itself in whatever political ideology or fashion as they please. The nations of the East Pacific, if the resolution is true, not only are prohibited from running their region in their own fashion due to Queen Yuno's dictatorship, but are also prohibited from leaving that region. The constant flow of ingoing and outgoing WA nations that usually restricts a Delegate's power is non-existant here as a result, so WA nations that are prohibited from leaving are trapped there, ballooning Yuno's power and influence to almost god-like levels due to the influence points that allow her to operate unopposed. And her sway in the WA as a result of this trapped power has had a very detrimental affect on the democratic power of the WA, reducing many nations' vote to almost worthless. Because of this, only the most powerful of superdelegates often have much of a say in which way a resolution goes. For the sake of allowing nations of The East Pacific to enter and leave freely to operate according to their own ideology freely, and to restore the power in the WA to the common Member, I believe it to be essential that this resolution is voted FOR.
I want to start a new nation, as this one (Conghuay) is rather opposite of a nation I dream of ruling. Is there any way that I could get this nation removed from Lands End and have my new one get in?
If a policy, it's pretty damn stable - I like it. Concerning with the WA issue at the moment, I do agree. Thank goodness it's not a vote based on "this region is full of nazis!!"
I think you could easily start a new nation and join Lands End. But, you also could change your nation over time through the decisions you make on the issues. In any case, make sure you do not have two nations that are both members of the World Assembly.