WA Delegate: The United Fascist States of Auraxia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Cape of Good Hope, Lands End, Ridgefield, Narnia, Spiritus, Yuno, The Union of Democratic States, The Roman Empire, The Order of the Grey Wardens, the South Pacific, Anteria, Kaisertum Osterreich, European Union, and Conch Kingdom RP.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Conch Kingdom
World Census agents tested the sharpness of household objects, the softness of children's play equipment, and the survival rate of people taking late walks to determine how safe each nation is to visit.
As a region, Conch Kingdom is ranked 8,125th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Proletarian Sovereignty of Petoricano||Democratic Socialists||“Emancipated from Mental Slavery”|
|2.||The Technocratic union of NewArizona||Civil Rights Lovefest||“What do you mean the sun's melting your everything?”|
|3.||The Empire of The fleet of Oceans||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Forver afloat, never aground.”|
|4.||The Democratic Monarchy of Sevillo||Left-wing Utopia||“Tha Sinn Airson a Bhith a 'Fuireach Na Tha Sinn”|
|5.||The Home of the Fancy- The Land of Tieopia||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“We are the fanciest around”|
|6.||The Republic of Slagathorn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Winter is coming”|
|7.||The Byzantine Kingdom of Gibraltarica||Capitalizt||“Δηυς Υυλτ”|
|8.||The Socialistic Singleton of Utheim||Democratic Socialists||“It is togheter we prevail!”|
|9.||The Kingdom of East Shippensburg||Left-wing Utopia||“Freedom is all”|
|10.||The Dictatorship of South German Order||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Dictatorship!,Equality! and Safety!”|
Regional Poll • Should the Conch Kingdom Constitution be legally amended to include the Order of Recruitment?
Voting opened 3 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “Should The Conch Code be legally amended to include declarations of persona non grata?” • “Should The Conch Code be legally amended to dissolve the Tourism Agency and fully eliminate the position of Inspector?”
- : The pravda ghs union ceased to exist.
- : Libertalian primrose ceased to exist.
- : The United Socialist States of Tulov composed a new regional Welcome Telegram.
- : The United Socialist States of Tulov canceled the region's Welcome Telegram.
- : The Byzantine Kingdom of Gibraltarica rejected Pax Mundi's request for regional embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Pacem Ac Felicitatem of the region Pax Mundi proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Socialist States of Tulov created a new regional poll: "Should the Conch Kingdom Constitution be legally amended to include the Order of Recruitment?".
- : The United Socialist States of Tulov deleted a regional poll.
- : The United Socialist States of Tulov created a new regional poll: "Should the Conch Kingdom Constitution be legally amended to include the Order of Recruitmetn?".
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Crionadh arrived from The Land of Kings and Emperors.
Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board
Where do I go to write them?
You need to have 50 million citizens to submit an issue. However, it's never too early to start drafting! If you want to get involved, check out the "Got Issues" subforum on the NS forums.
For, I believe.
In my opinion, everyone should vote against GA resolutions. They are often restrictive, poorly written, useless, or all three.
Generally that seems to be the case for me. However, there are some exceptions, such as this one, where voting for it helps un-restrict nations.
Recently, the sentiment in my region has been that of a fervent hatred for WA regulations. A new spirit has come upon many in Lands End to help reverse the effects of the WA. A couple have even started writing proposals. With such sentiment affecting so many in my region, (myself included), it makes sense for me to vote with the will of those that I am representing and vote for this resolution.
I usually do too. But I also vote for GA repeals.
I voted against. Will have the thing up soon.