The Եադյրա՟դյշի Պևօդշօդեվա՟դա of Deims Kir is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by La majstro with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 7.804 billion Կիվիռա՟վը are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ի՟մաց֊Մա՟ռօդշօդե. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 87.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Կիվիռա՟վ economy, worth a remarkable 1,655 trillion Stelojs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an amazing 212,155 Stelojs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 673,727 per year while the poor average 50,898, a ratio of 13.2 to 1.
La majstro claims to be the epitome of family values, Max Barry is this year's Miss Deims Kir, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low, and truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Deims Kir's national animal is the libereco aglo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Վա՟խյշե՟ևիձա՟մա.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Deims Kir endorsed The Empire of Tenkaichi.
- : Deims Kir was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.
- : Deims Kir endorsed The United Kingdom of Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.
- : Deims Kir lodged a message on the Lands End Regional Message Board.
- : Deims Kir's influence in Lands End rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Deims Kir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Free, Open Source Software Use".
- : Deims Kir voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Lily".
- : Following new legislation in Deims Kir, truncheon-mounted cameras record the beating of criminals in dynamic HD detail.
- : Following new legislation in Deims Kir, the nation's interest in space is at an all-time high while interest in saving the planet is at an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Deims Kir, Max Barry is this year's Miss Deims Kir.
Endorsements Received: 69 » Nordhpadhan, South-Central Rhodesia, Bonnie Blue Republic, Scalpulavakiia, Nadal Mobianordia, Friedmanica, FrendLEEistan, Antarctican Immagrants, TESDAI, Biggonian Megaist Empire, Neo URSS, Hollip, Thaltopia, Hansa Federation, Tarradal, Lippeland, Canasius, Kathricore, Rixurian Conglomerate, Chocolatistan, Ruwan Islands, Altnia, The Stupendous Rebellion, Authoritism, Arstotskiano, Sacara, Peacockastan, George-Harian, The Co-Prosperity-Sphere, Artevenia, Singhapala Bisaya, Mabufudyne, Jizue Isles, Schabinur, Emu Republics, Stutzist, The Federation of Spokane, Pyatingrad, Ansoku, Earthern Alliance, New Tussia, Ofrus, Holy Virus empire, Ichirokuhachi, J Class, Dolplandia, Allor II, New Slovakastan, Nighter, Hooseria Magna, and 19 others.Pantsville, Nova Trento, Ajuuran Sultanate, Tillaania, SinLandia666, Senar, Dwebsatiania, Byth Aldoms, The Tribia, Normianm Empire, LaSenpo, Micalandia, VoidborneEmpire, Siluvia, Libereausia, Sistatel, United Peoples of Flowers, Awesometonia, and Great Britain Ireland and Normandy.