WA Delegate: The Imperial Trade Federation of Kitsco (elected )
Last WA Update:
The embassy with Wintermoore is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in St Abbaddon
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, St Abbaddon is ranked 1,705th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Imperial Trade Federation of Kitsco||Civil Rights Lovefest||“98.4 of all your income is mine... Deal with it.”|
|2.||The Republic of Efrua||Civil Rights Lovefest||“PRAISE THE SUN”|
|3.||The Holy Empire of Eden Sky Castle||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“It Begins again”|
|4.||The Native Community of St Abbaddon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Join St Abbaddon! (the region)”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Sailors Moon||Anarchy||“There be Monsters”|
|6.||The Merry Lib-mas of Topid Reborn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All we are is dust in the wind.”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Driy||Tyranny by Majority||“Shoot to kill”|
|8.||The United States of Nilk||Democratic Socialists||“We rule”|
|9.||The Holy Empire of Lamos||Democratic Socialists||“Don't worry, be happy!”|
|10.||The Colony of Tupa||Left-Leaning College State||“Cogito Ergo Sum”|
- : The Federal Republic of Loose Seal departed this region for Bergama.
- : The Royal Lands of Foxilan of the region Wintermoore ordered the closure of its embassy in St Abbaddon.
- : The Republic of Porkchop sandwich departed this region for Bergama.
- : Mockingbird isles ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of Eden Sky Castle arrived from Balder.
- : Markson industries company retreat 01 ceased to exist.
- : The Jingoistic States of Roll Karenus arrived from The Monarchist Entente.
- : The Jingoistic States of Roll Karenus departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Holy Empire of Eden Sky Castle ceased to exist.
- : St dolphin street ceased to exist.
St Abbaddon Regional Message Board
You missed a lot. lol
How is everyone tho?
I was actually working on a constitution for our Island. I figured we can't truthfully, and effectively lead this Island if we don't have a prime directive. something to abide by, something to follow.
Who want's to help write one?
Lucky you, all I get is common stuff.
I'm doing excellent. Multitasking between writing factbooks and watching YouTubes is fun.