WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Blissfulness
Last WA Update:
Utopia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Utopia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Utopia is ranked 5,018th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Empire of Levram||Anarchy||“Strength Through Superpowers”|
|2.||The Colony of Tensei Suraimu||Corporate Bordello||“Perfectness is never obtained in life”|
|3.||The Community of The Teahouse||Father Knows Best State||“There's nothing like a nice cup of tea”|
|4.||The Republic of Blissfulness||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ignorance is Bliss”|
- : The Community of The Teahouse arrived from The North Union.
- : Namportu ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of Tensei Suraimu arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Novokachidonia ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of Levram arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Deep Forest departed this region for Ouroboros.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of The Deep Forest arrived from The Communist Bloc.
- : Iwillvisitallregions departed this region for Iran.
- : Iwillvisitallregions arrived from Politics Amino.
Utopia Regional Message Board
Hello darkness my old friend
Darn it, died again.
Stupid cte ...
... and again ...
*A white van pulls up across the street. Two burly people emerge from the front, and make their way to the rear of the vehicle. They open the rear doors, and start to unload large cardboard boxes. Each box is labelled with it's destination in black marker. "Bedroom". "Bathroom". "Kitchen". A third, smaller individual climbs out from the front of the van, and breaks into a smile at this latest box.
"That's the one we need. Get that one inside first. The electric should be working. Let's get that kettle plugged in, and make a nice cup of tea."
*With the removal van long gone, the smaller individual decides it's time to meet the neighbours. Two of the nearby houses look like new-builds. The mailboxes outside read Tensei Suraimu (presumably people of Japanese origin), and Levram. The fourth house has a sign out front that reads Blissfulness. The garden is reminiscent of Cyprus, with red, pink, and white geraniums sharing space with cyclamen. The Teahouse proprietor drops a card into each mailbox, inviting them for tea.*