|Leader||Savely Yuriev VIII|
|Faith||Free Methodist Christi|
The Holy Socialist Union of New Tussia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Savely Yuriev VIII with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, devout population of 2.897 billion Tussians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yurievgrad. The average income tax rate is 97.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Tussian economy, worth 531 trillion Bitcoins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 183,390 Bitcoins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Calvinball players are lost for days as they wander the vast halls of their new academies, women who display their ankles are shunned by society, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming, and main battle tanks stalk the woods of New Tussia in search of Black Wolves. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. New Tussia's national animal is the Black Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Free Methodist Christi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : New Tussia's influence in Enadia rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : New Tussia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : New Tussia was banned from Craigs Communist Union by The Soviet Empire of Derpy Land.
- : Following new legislation in New Tussia, main battle tanks stalk the woods of New Tussia in search of Black Wolves.
- : Following new legislation in New Tussia, when electric cars arrived nobody heard them coming.
- : New Tussia relocated from Winterfell to Enadia.
- : New Tussia's influence in Winterfell rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : New Tussia's influence in Winterfell rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : New Tussia relocated from The North Pacific to Winterfell.
- : New Tussia relocated from Enadia to The North Pacific.
Endorsements Received: None.