WA Delegate: The Commonwealth of Canadianal (elected )
Founder: The Morning Star of Dawn Founder
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Dawn
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Dawn is ranked 7,303rd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Dictatorship of The Chikaran Federation||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Por Virto, Libereco kaj Sendependeco!”|
|2.||The Armed Republic of Texarkanada||New York Times Democracy||“Come and Take It.”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Canadianal||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Glory to the west”|
|4.||The Theocracy of Scagua||Democratic Socialists||“Ut summa tueatur Otyx”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Kuglary||Father Knows Best State||“A civil war is not the end”|
|6.||The City-State of Novella||Corporate Police State||“parvum nisi lenta”|
|7.||The Holy Empire of Eastern Peo Pown||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Pride and Industry”|
|8.||The Rogue Nation of Johann Schmidt||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Meine Kämpfe um die Unterdrückung”|
|9.||The Republic of Dont eject me from Pony Lands||Capitalist Paradise||“I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice”|
|10.||The Morning Star of Dawn Founder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Precede The Rosy Gate”|
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Eastern Peo Pown arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Crabsea of the region Mission Crabs proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of The Reddington States of the region Redlandia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Gratisch of the region Scania proposed constructing embassies.
- : Nosotopia ceased to exist.
- : Elmvale ceased to exist.
- : The People's Republic of Zhengan of the region Anteria proposed constructing embassies.
- : New ford nissan altima ceased to exist.
- : The Federal Democracy of Armenia-Kronia ceased to exist.
Dawn Regional Message Board
Yes, close the borders.
Nearly everyone should research a cure.
A few nations should build military power, but they will only be employed against nations that embrace the horde in order to wipe them out.
Then we use cure strikes to purify Dawn
At least, these are my suggestions. Do whatever you like, really
Yes, that is the best plan we can cook up. I suport it, and I am ready to take up role of military defender.
A little help needed
After extensive studies of our zombie issue, my scientists have determined that, and I quote, "we are f*cked".
The latest Force Flyer is out!
The Heart Government has been dismissed, elections for the House of Representatives have been held, elections for the Court have been held, and more Ministers have been dismissed and replaced.
Western Chosetus: 7-0
Great Latinoamerica: 6-1
For Sword BJ: 7
Against Sword BJ: 0
Western Chosetus: 6
"I think that the people of Force should be able to have more of a say in Democratic elections. This is because the citizens who aren't on the Force Chat on The Force Regional Forum are unable to vote. So I think that you should put a vote on the Force homepage on NationStates. Make it easier for the citizen to vote, and whats more, a telegram can be sent to everyone in Force to notify them about an election. This is just a thought to make Force a better place to be."
"Less than a week ago the Heart government voted to let Force intervene with the government to help Heart recover from the last few months of emigration. Libertatis Regalis, the prime minister of Force, also deemed that a rewrite of the constitution was necessary and that their goal was to get 75 residents within the region.
Heart has had a rocky relationship with recruitment in the past anyway, primarily because any recruitment it has ad, it lost because Force was the region in charge. Many residents left because this is where the action was at. Libertatis will not be able to reach that lofty goal of 75 members and be able to keep it for long.
Kicking out the government is also an unnecessary action. How does Heart have any leadership in the future if Force overtakes the region without retraining or future assistance? The answer is that they can’t. All of the previous government officials are left in the dark and have no way of learning how to run a region, therefore leaving the region to fail in the future.
It seemed the only way to keep recruitment up in the region was to draw attention to it. My first governmental job was under the controversial Bennisia as the Minister of Communications (MoCom). He at least brought the desired attention to the region that it needed to get people to stay, even proposing regional mergers to keep the community strong."
Your region, Dawn, no longer meets the following embassy requirements:
1. Must have at least 15 nations, 1 World Assembly Member, and have an RMB with posts by residents that are less than a week old
2. Embassy collectors will not be granted an embassy
3. Embassy cannot be of extremist (i.e. Nazi, Terrorist) ideology
4. Embassy must receive approval from The Diplomacy Council
1. Nations in embassy regions are allowed to post on the RMB.
2. Embassy regions are allowed to form or join alliances with Force as well as send both diplomats and ambassadors for peacekeeping
1. Violating embassy posting usage will result in bans of the nations that posted the messages, or in extreme cases, immediate embassy closure
2. Violating alliances can result in embassy closure if the region is violating embassy conditions, or other consequences that may be mentioned in the alliance treaty document(s)
3. Using harmful language will result in consequences, such as embassy closure
We will check back in one week's time to see if these requirements are once again met. If so, our embassy will remain, but if not, we will have to close the embassy.
Founder & Emperor of Force
I must say, it’s a bit of a nostalgia trip to reactivate this nation to see posts made a year ago.
It is a shame indeed. The only thing harder than running a region in this game is finding other people capable of doing so.
Anyone looking for something more interesting is welcome to move to one of the other active regions in this Alliance: Ridgefield, Cape of Good Hope, Conch Kingdom, and Lands End. The Discord server linked in the WFE is also highly active.