WA Delegate: The United States of Paramountica (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Sunalaya, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, The Western Isles, The Confederacy of Free Nations, The Democratic Commonwealth, Capitalist Paradise, World Conference, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Commonwealth of Crowns, The League of Conservative Nations, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, United League of Nations, The Universal Order of Nations, Democritus, Lardyland, Greater Middle East, and 36 others.Historia Novorum, The Democratic Republic, Soviet Democracy, Zentari, Abydos, The Order of the Grey Wardens, New World Union, Lands End, Universal Pact, Tarkin, New Coalition of Nations, International Northwestern Union, Israel, Official European Union, The Moderate Alliance, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The Monarchy alliance, Union of Allied States, Hiyamashu, The United Meritocrats, Region Name, The Free State Assembly, Philippines, Commonwealth of Mankind, Nation of Earth, Land of Prosperity, Slavers Bay, United Christian Empires of the West, The Galactic Vanguard Empire, Krasnaya, RAMS, The Sunlands of America, India, The Independent Nations, Ersetum, and Union of Free Nations.
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Democratic, Eco-Friendly, Enormous, and 33 others.Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Fascist, Featured, Free Trade, Future Tech, Game Player, General Assembly, Human-Only, Imperialist, Independent, Industrial, Liberal, Libertarian, Map, Modern Tech, Monarchist, National Sovereigntist, Neutral, Outer Space, Past Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Security Council, Serious, Social, Socialist, Sports, Steampunk, Surreal, Video Game, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in Commonwealth of Liberty
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, Commonwealth of Liberty is ranked 8,013th in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Federal Republic of Columbia United||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberty, Equality, Diversity, and Justice!”|
|2.||The Former UkrSSR City of Pripyat Industries||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For your freedom and ours!”|
|3.||The Republic of Xiatao of Southeastern Xiatao||Left-Leaning College State||“中華民國”|
|4.||The Transvaal Empire of The Confederate Prussian Empire||Democratic Socialists||“Für Südafrika, für den Kaiser”|
|5.||The Kingdom of Kimlaska-Lanvildir||Democratic Socialists||“Light of the Sacred Flame”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Adraedon||Left-wing Utopia||“Pacis et unitatis”|
|7.||The Tomorrowland of Vorela||Civil Rights Lovefest||“The future that never was is finally here”|
|8.||The Commonwealth of The New Palaces||Civil Rights Lovefest||“DifLebincheraft Landemane!”|
|9.||The Central American Federation of Jersey Republic||Left-wing Utopia||“La unidad es fuerza”|
|10.||The Union of Burma of Great Korean Empire||Father Knows Best State||“Happiness through harmony”|
- : The Holy Empire of Adraedon arrived from Osiris.
- : The United States of Paramountica updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Greater spain- ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Proud Columbia departed this region for The League of Conservative Nations.
- : The Federation of Proud Columbia arrived from KAISERREICH.
- : The Democratic Kampuchea of Cherlia arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Free Land of Ancapistanpart2 departed this region for New Western Empire.
- : The Polish Republic of North Canovia arrived from Balder.
- : Hauthoritarian ceased to exist.
- : The Confederacy of New Arcator arrived from The South Pacific.
Commonwealth of Liberty Regional Message Board
Im already making a new list
Too bad you're gonna be liberated by the rest of the world anyway
I haven't even done anything yet
All the more reason to bully you until you fully embrace capitalism
The SGRI (Union-State of the Empire of Russia) is interested in potentially cooperating with your new government.
Yay, if you want a meeting you may send someone along and discuss things.
Crown Prince Alexander Novak Putin Arrives in Cambodia
In an effort to expand SGRI partnerships into the Asia-Pacific, Crown Prince Alexander Novak Putin has arrived in Phnom Penh, Cherlia to meet with the Cambodian administration for the discussions of bilateral economic, financial, security, and industrialization partnerships, including energy cooperation. The arrival of the Crown Prince in Phnom Penh comes after a few weeks after Defense Minister Sergey Shoygu met with the Defense Minister of Khalmaria regarding SGRI interests in Southeast Asia. Seeing this opportunity as a personal project, the Crown Prince arrived in Phnom Penh and awaited to be escorted to meet with government officials.
On his arrival the honour guard of the Kampuchean People's Army would greet Prince Alexander before the Gendarmerie arrives and transports him to the People's Palace.
Inside he'd be shown to the office of Prime Minister Kong after of course being greeted by ministers.
Inside the office Kong would gesture to two sofas around a coffee table.
"Please take a seat Prince Alexander.", he'd say before he himself sitting.
"What can I do for the SGRI today?"
Crown Prince Alexander Novak Putin:
- "Mr. Prime Minister, I come here today to see the possibilities of an extensive partnership and cooperation be made between Cambodia and the SGRI. Understanding your geographic location, I personally find it important that our two governments be able to work on the same page to produce fruitful outcomes for our people. Cambodia has a lot to offer to the SGRI and the SGRI can offer substantially more to Cambodia. The first thing I would like to discuss regards energy. Offshore in Block A, you have underwater natural gas reserves that can be exploited for your own domestic use. I would like to assist you in your endeavors of development. The SGRI main energy companies, Gazprom, Rosneft, and RusOil Group would all be willing to come establish offices here in Cambodia and work with your administration to establish offshore drilling facilities to help with the acquiring of the natural gas and to bring back to Cambodia for processing, refining, and usage if this interests you. The catch is that the SGRI would like to see these three SGRI energy companies become your primary contracted companies for the flourishing of your energy sector. I am willing to have the companies employ and train Cambodians to handle the energy resources and to work at the refining, processing, and transportation facilities while under SGRI management."