by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Karma RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Theocracy of Brahmana

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 192nd
World Factbook Entry

✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ 🀀 🀁 🀂 🀃 ☀︎ ☼ ☽ ★ ☀︎ ☼ ☽ ☆ KARMA ☀︎ ☼ ☽ ★ ☀︎ ☼ ☽ ☆ 🀀 🀁 🀂 🀃 ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀ ✿ ❀



The Cosmic principle of cause and effect. We face ourselves through our choices and their results. Never underestimate the value of the moment and the choices you make. They will come back to you! Karma returns to us what we have set in motion. How is your karma?

To find your chi, join us on LinkDiscord and sign up on the LinkForum to begin your journey for enlightenment. Please enjoy our lovely LinkRegional Anthem in the mean time!



  1. 2

    Prime Karmic Law

    BulletinPolicy by Altino . 20 reads.

  2. 2

    The Birth of the Sages

    BulletinNews by Altino . 26 reads.

Embassies: Kawaii, Exodus, Caer Sidi, Pax Romana, Jigoku, and the West Pacific.

Tags: Large.

Karma contains 71 nations, the 192nd most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Fattest Citizens in Karma

World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."

As a region, Karma is ranked 7,797th in the world for Fattest Citizens.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Rejected Illuminati of Club LuxCapitalist Paradise“Desire, Thought, Freedom”
2.The Spaced Out Sha Sage of ArchuriaCivil Rights Lovefest“There is a time and place for everything”
3.The Free Land of Liberated SloughAnarchy“For the freedom of Slough”
4.The Republic of The Hel PronothCompulsory Consumerist State“We Will Continue - Hope Even In Absolute Despair”
5.The Empire of ShouliaAnarchy“I am the walrus, goo goo goo joob”
6.The United States of TheGreatDonaldTrumpAnarchy“Best America Ever Belive Me!”
7.The United Socialist States of Rerlat GraskaCorporate Bordello“Robots in Disguise”
8.The Holy Empire of SeelfortaCorporate Police State“Long live the Nation”
9.The Dictatorship of Kawaii ChameleonBenevolent Dictatorship“RED GOLD and GREEEEEEEN!”
10.The Most Serene Republic of Karmic JusticeAnarchy“Peace and Justice”
1234. . .78»

Recent polls: “What RP time setting would you like for basically our first regional RP?”“Which of these powers would you most want to have?”

Regional Happenings

More...

Karma Regional Message Board

Hai, Adylica, welcome to Karma! That's a 100% awesome nation name. I hope you stick around, just because I like your name so much. :p

The Spaced Out Sha Sage of Archuria wrote:My tips for this specifically would be to focus on the effect on your stats that issues will have, rather than what the issue specifically says. It'll take some experimentation and hard work, but you'll get it.


How will I be able to see the affect it has, before actually clicking on it? Is there a way or just instinct?

And thanks for answering back!

The United States of A t l a n t i s C i t y wrote:How will I be able to see the affect it has, before actually clicking on it? Is there a way or just instinct?
And thanks for answering back!

There's no way to see the exact effect before you choose, but usually you can tell a few basic things, like whether or not it's pro-business, if it's good or bad for the economy, if it allows more freedom, if it promotes scientific advancemt, etc.

And no problem! Happy to help

The Spaced Out Sha Sage of Archuria wrote:There's no way to see the exact effect before you choose, but usually you can tell a few basic things, like whether or not it's pro-business, if it's good or bad for the economy, if it allows more freedom, if it promotes scientific advancemt, etc.
And no problem! Happy to help


Question- when it describes the person thats saying what you should do in a bad way, should you not pick it?

The United States of A t l a n t i s C i t y wrote:Question- when it describes the person thats saying what you should do in a bad way, should you not pick it?


You can't always depend on that. Sometimes they show everyone in a bad way. And a lot of time they're just being over dramatic. Just pick the answer that seems best to you and don't worry about how they've described the people. :)

Hai, Gloobe, Hai Rights and Liberty Bureau! Welcome to Karma! ^-^

The Chirpy Zai Sage of Altino wrote:You can't always depend on that. Sometimes they show everyone in a bad way. And a lot of time they're just being over dramatic. Just pick the answer that seems best to you and don't worry about how they've described the people. :)


I pick the ones I think are best but sometimes they lower me down on one of the fields. But im trying to regain it to be better, the issues I've gotten so far, ive chosen answers but they don't hurt or help the three main categories.

Is there any other way to make the categories better besides depending the issues?

The United States of A t l a n t i s C i t y wrote:I pick the ones I think are best but sometimes they lower me down on one of the fields. But im trying to regain it to be better, the issues I've gotten so far, ive chosen answers but they don't hurt or help the three main categories.
Is there any other way to make the categories better besides depending the issues?


There isn't any way to change your stats other than the issues (excluding population growth, that grows at a constant rate).
It can get annoying because what you think will happen and what actually happens are too often two completely different things haha.
You just have to do what you think will be best for what you want with your issues.

A t l a n t i s C i t y

The Dominion of Leviathan Mammon Ea Asteorra wrote:There isn't any way to change your stats other than the issues (excluding population growth, that grows at a constant rate).
It can get annoying because what you think will happen and what actually happens are too often two completely different things haha.
You just have to do what you think will be best for what you want with your issues.


Thanks so much! Ill try my best and hopefully something good will come out of it.

Leviathan Mammon Ea Asteorra

The United States of A t l a n t i s C i t y wrote:Thanks so much! Ill try my best and hopefully something good will come out of it.

Take the graph of my economy as an example. Doing what you think is right doesn't always work out, but you'll come up with a way to fix it

Forum View