WA Delegate: The Republic of You Should See Me in a Crown (elected )
Founder: The This is Altino of Brahmana
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Caer Sidi, Anteria, the West Pacific, Osiris, Hartfelden, Thalassia, Social Technocratic Union, Niamark, Geopolity, Edlhus, Lands End, Ridgefield, 21st Century Rome, Kawaii, Exodus, Japan, and 8 others.The Sportsbook, West Pacific Crab Sanctuary, Icor, Kezia, Conch Kingdom, Cape of Good Hope, Lorania, and The Sasquatch Republic.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Karma
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Karma is ranked 6,647th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Free Land of AIAR||Left-wing Utopia||“We are”|
|2.||The Mañjuśrī-Nārāyaņamaņdala of Elvaeia Regnum||Corrupt Dictatorship||“सर्वं ब्रह्ममयम्”|
|3.||The Colony of The Moroccan Kingdom||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To Protect with Courage, To Serve with Compassion.”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Serbatijan Empire||Father Knows Best State||“We do not bow”|
|5.||The Chaotic Petreean Order of Ghad||Democratic Socialists||“Even chaos needs organization to function.”|
|6.||The Scots Nationalist Illuminite of Griffenhaven||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You shall be free”|
|7.||The Sdrawkcab Ylsuolucidir of Olivee||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Let's see how long it lasts this time.”|
|8.||The Communitty of Bitty Kitty||Left-wing Utopia||“Kill them with kindness... Literally.”|
|9.||The Democratic Republic of Nandoria Jupitalis||Left-wing Utopia||“Gather ye rosebuds while ye may”|
|10.||The Free Land of Raw Snax||Civil Rights Lovefest||“My name chef”|
Regional Poll • i was asked (and not at all held at gunpoint) to ask: what animal should befriend our owl?
Poll called by The Matriarchy of Xattia
Voting opened 1 day 16 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
Recent polls: “which fantasy race do you wish to be? (think like dnd or fairy tales) ” • “you are suddenly teleported to another earth thats just like ours, but without all the bad things*,which decade do you go too?” • “the final boss, max barry himself, is at your front door, ready to fight you,what weapon do you grab?”
- : The Federal Republic of Searesions arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Asparagusia departed this region for Europe.
- : The Kingdom of Asparagusia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Ancido arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Rogue Nation of Reactra departed this region for The Glorious Nations of Iwaku.
- : The Rogue Nation of Reactra arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Osterbjerg ceased to exist.
- : The kingdom of the pigen ceased to exist.
- : United libs ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Socialist Republics and Tribes arrived from The West Pacific.
Karma Regional Message Board
Yes. Or the WA crushes my hopes and dreams by mandating worker rights and sending my wealth gaps from 100x to 3. *shakes fist*
Edit: Or you've got a slightly older nation that picks similar choices to you and always remains one step ahead... Dang you, Erroria, one day, I'll beat you in corruption.
Alright Karma, the Litterbox is still awake and ready to dump the Question of the Day on y'all.
What’s the nicest compliment you’ve ever received? Who was it from?
I look forward to the day you do :D
Corruption was not one of the stats I meant to top in, it just happened along with the others. But as long as you're worthy, I'll allow anyone to overtake me in these stats. And you, The Litterbox, are definitely worthy.
A friend of mine once complimented me saying, "You look good." Its a simple compliment, but at the time I was having some self-image issues, and that was the best thing I had heard ever.
Welcome to Karma, Searesions! Glad to have you here.
Here's our newbie guide if you need any help:
Karma's Newbie Guide
• Answering issues develops your nation into something unique!
• Up to four new issues appear every day.
• Don't be afraid to dismiss an issue you don't like.
► Be sure to check Require confirmation in Settings to prevent accidentally accepting the wrong issue answer!
Staying Alive & Growing
• You must log in at least once every 28 days or your nation will Cease To Exist (CTE).
• It takes 20 days for your population to reach 62 million, after which population increases by 5-7 million per day.
Time From Creation
An issue will allow you to name your capital.
Custom classification. For example: The "Something" of Bitty Kitty.
An issue will allow you to name your leader.
An issue will allow you to name your religion.
Getting Involved: Regional Message Board
• The easiest way to get involved in Karma is by getting active on our Regional Message Board (RMB).
• Please come introduce yourself on the RMB!
Getting Involved: Discord
• We're quite active on discord and it's the best way to get to know us and learn more about NationStates and Karma.
• Discord is a free chat program for gamers. More information about Discord can be found at discordapp.com.
• And here's the link to Karma's discord: KARMA'S DISCORD
Getting Involved: World Assembly
• The World Assembly (WA) is the world's governing body, much like the UN in the real world.
• Please show your support for Karma by joining the WA and Endorsing Our Delegate.
• We like strong endorsement numbers, so endorse as many people as you can, and we'll be sure to endorse you back!
• More information about the WA can be found here: LINK.
Blocking Recruitment Telegrams
When you're ready to silence the storm of recruitment telegrams, do the following:
• Go to your Telegram Preferences.
• Click the Block All button for Recruitment.
• Click Update Filter.
Additional Guides & Info
• More information about Karma can be found in The Karma Hub.
• NationStates has it's own FAQ which can answer many basic questions.
• Here's a Super Awesome Guide that goes much deeper into everything NationStates.
• Don't be afraid to ask questions. We enjoy helping new players understand NationStates.
• If you want to see who's who in Karma, check out my dispatch, Collective Karma: Notable Nations.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us here!