WA Delegate (non-executive): The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas (elected 10 years 26 days ago)
Embassies: Wysteria, The Heartland, 10000 Islands, Canada, Yggdrasil, Antarctic Oasis, Monkey Island, Liberty Alliance, North Pacific, The Black Market, Kittens Sanctuary, Malibu Islands, Ulthar, Global Right Alliance, Spiritus, Renegade Islands Alliance, and 2 others.Nasicournia, and The Exodus.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Texas
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Texas is ranked 25th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Ethereal Spaceship of Ltlaliens||Compulsory Consumerist State||“We Will Crush All Who Stand Against Us”|
|2.||The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas||Anarchy||“Home of Big Tex!”|
|3.||The Friendly Republic of Dennisov||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Can we ever have too much of a good thing?”|
|4.||The Watchmen of Rorschach||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Who watches the Watchmen?”|
|5.||The Crowded Utopian Community of TimDauwalter||Anarchy||“A True Patriot Defends His Country From His Government”|
|6.||The Infinitely Holy Glass Case of Preserved Lenin||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Socialism will never die but simply rest in a glass box”|
|7.||The Kingdom of Furry Felines||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Prrrrrrrr - Send Bacon!”|
|8.||The Forsaken Wastelands of Round Rock||Capitalist Paradise||“No, really ... it was named after a rock...”|
|9.||The Serene Heavenly Texas Abode of The Hello Kitty Angel||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“ =^· ¥ ·^= Purrr Meow Purr Meow Purrr! =^. ¤ .^=”|
|10.||The Empire of ElectronicDataSystems||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“An Empire built on Computers”|
Regional Poll • Hot Chocolate, Coffee or Tea?
Voting opened 3 days 13 hours ago and will close in 3 days 10 hours. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 9 hours ago: The Magical Holiday Land of Chicken Gumbo of the region Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 hours ago: The Gynocratic Heaven of Cleopatra Selene of the region The Feminist Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: The Republic of Wasatch ceased to exist.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: The Theocracy of Republic of Byzantine Malta departed this region for Nederland.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: The Theocracy of Republic of Byzantine Malta arrived from Lazarus.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The Empire of State Of Bedlam departed this region for The Feminist Region.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: The Community of The Lost Haven of the region Marginal Haven proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Incorporated NationStates of NewTexas created a new regional poll: "Hot Chocolate, Coffee or Tea?".
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Texas Rangers of Comanchero Nation arrived from The consensus of rebels.
- 4 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Sparta XX ceased to exist.
Texas Regional Message Board
Watching Hou@Pit now.
*Unloads pallets of MRE boxes for distribution to the public.*
It's never too early to prepare. I hope everyone still has their stockpile of cure missiles.
The Imperial Red Armed Forces has begun readying the ODIN Satellites to destroy the zombies
In case all else fails we have the Death Star standing by
I have fellow easy inhabitable planets near me, Brevases, Jonessi, Nolenessi, and Minavarses. I can evacuate their if needed.
wow I can write my message into RMB
So, are we hugging the hoard this year?
Ummm no. I will move to my personal region on 10\24\14. The region is neo pacific union. Feel free to join me.
Actually, that is the plan.
If you look at the link above, we stand a better chance of getting near the top of the Most Survivors and the Most Survivors with No Infected list. We came in second in both lists last year.
So, when the Zombie Apocalypse strikes, we should all be choosing the Cure option. As well as launching cure missiles at each other (if the Adminz decide to include that feature).
If you wish to use deadly force, we recommend you move to a different region.