WA Delegate (non-executive): The Horde of Tuesday Heights (elected 125 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Nasicournia
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Nasicournia is ranked 15,017th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Northwood Fishing Federation of Imperial Minnesota||Corporate Police State||“Fish. We eetz them.”|
|2.||The Northern Confederated States of Ehrereich||Capitalist Paradise||“There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch”|
|3.||The Republic of New Sedge||Anarchy||“Yet another one”|
|4.||The Protectorate of Dyr Nasad III||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rebirth!”|
|5.||The ReWAionists of Blaatchen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Ja, ich bin wieder dabei!”|
|6.||The Republic of Dredd||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“No motto yet”|
|7.||The Federation of Eindhoven||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Eindhoven de Gekste”|
|8.||The Republic of Undulating Ungulates||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Wave your hoove”|
|9.||The Republic of 0 of 0||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yes”|
|10.||The Republic of Vacuole||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Water.... I need water.”|
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Siosheshattabi arrived from Sanc.
- 5 days ago: The Harmonious Society of Mokum ceased to exist.
- 61 days ago: The Best UDL-Wishes of 2015 departed this region for North Pacific.
- 61 days ago: The Best UDL-Wishes of 2015 arrived from Equilism.
- 62 days ago: Cotopia departed this region for Mazeria.
- 65 days ago: Cotopia arrived from Osiris.
- 70 days ago: The People's Republic of Oton Atcel arrived from Anne Frank.
- 78 days ago: Arappaho ceased to exist.
- 81 days ago: Kalmukia departed this region for Alliance of Catholic Nations.
- 96 days ago: The Swiss Guard of Cathedra Petri departed this region for Alliance of Catholic Nations.
Nasicournia Regional Message Board
I like to think of my country as an 'Environmentalists North Korea' more than 'Father Knows Best'
Quiet indeed. We enjoy silence. But itīs a big world out there, so...time to move on.
K., NS wanderer
Ha. Environmentalists North Korea. Fare well, Kalmukia.
Happy New Year, dear friends and residents of Nasicournia!
May this 2015 shrine good fortune, happiness, luck and success on you and in everything you do :)
Thanks Delta, and likewise!
On a sidenote- definitely like the reworked government/economic stats. Better represents the philosophies I've shot for.
I need to tank my economy to get back to father knows best
I have a Frightening Economy, and am Father Knows Best.
Welcome, Sioshesattabi. It's quiet here, but we're glad to have you.