WA Delegate (non-executive): The Horde of Tuesday Heights (elected 210 days ago)
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Nasicournia
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Nasicournia is ranked 15,849th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Northern Confederated States of Ehrereich||Capitalist Paradise||“There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch”|
|2.||The Mighty Militaristic Empire of Oghin||Corporate Police State||“The OSP (Oghin's Secret Police) is WATCHING YOU.”|
|3.||The Wa-Wa-Wa-Waanzinnig gedroomd of Wolhoofden Vooruit||Corporate Bordello||“We'll ram down the opponent!”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Medieval Total War||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Win your way through history”|
|5.||The Dominion of Parody and Parrots||Anarchy||“Polly wants a cracker”|
|6.||The Republic of New Sedge||Anarchy||“Yet another one”|
|7.||The Protectorate of Dyr Nasad III||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Rebirth!”|
|8.||The Principality of Grep||Democratic Socialists||“I'm in ur text files, searching ur words”|
|9.||The Empire of Discordant Bathroom||Left-Leaning College State||“Please allow me to introduce myself”|
|10.||The Island of Lait de Chevre||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“sod off”|
- 21 hours ago: The People's Union of Rottingheim of the region The Rhineland Accord proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Leftist Democracy of Second Greek Empire of the region Freecomunism proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: Imperial minnesota ceased to exist.
- 34 days ago: Niitsitapi tribe departed this region for Sovereign Charter.
- 35 days ago: Niitsitapi tribe arrived from The South Pacific.
- 36 days ago: Zeira ceased to exist.
- 39 days ago: The Protectorate of Dyr Nasad III arrived from Osiris.
- 40 days ago: The Protectorate of Dyr Nasad III ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Indarcene departed this region for FCMUN.
- 50 days ago: The Disputed Territories of Indarcene arrived from New Hyperion.
Nasicournia Regional Message Board
Oki, kiááyo nohksisísi Niitsitapi ótssko ómahkapi'si.
lines are fascist i refuse to color inside them
plus they always keep moving around where my crayon is going its like they're trolling me. Also i hate painting i need like a giant vat of goofoff whenever i paint anything because i know i'm going to make a mess all over everything.
Can I get a translation, Niitsitapi?
He he he ... think of it like this. They're both around half the age of NationStates ! :P
You're right, D1. I first started NationStates when I was 13. Now I'm 27. :D
sounds about right
Heh, we all started about the same time, then. Whacky. Granted, I was fifteen or so.
I was 13
I haven't been around in a while --- I've been doing more lesson plans than I used to, and my preschoolers just graduated last night! :D The plan to revitalize Nasicournia is still happening (as far as I know). It was Ehrereich's idea that we should bring the conversation about the current constitution to the regional message board so that everyone in this region who is not on the forums can be involved. The main discussion surrounding the current constitution is whether or not we should vote to nullify it. This doesn't mean that we are getting rid of it completely --- the relevant parts will be picked up and put into a future constitution. I personally feel that to rebuild Nasicournia, we have to have a fresh, start-from-scratch approach. That way, we won't be distracted by the current constitution while we analyze and create a new Nasicournia. Thoughts?