Wysteria RMB Wysteria was Commended by Security Council Resolution # 57

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kittens Are In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected )

Founder: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce

BoardActivity History Admin

World Factbook Entry

Founded December 21st, 2002, by some D&D players from Canada.

We are an International Online Community. Our Green and Pleasant Region extends a warm welcome to those who wish to join.

Allied with Texas and The Heartland.

Roleplaying Tech Level: Modern

Please endorse your elected Delegate, Hydroponic Nation and Linkparticipate here in deciding our Delegate's World Assembly vote.

Visit the Wysterian Forum at: LinkNationStates Wysteria - the Website

Wysterian Tennis Season is underway. More details on this and upcoming Cross-Regional Olympics Linkhere



Embassies: Texas, The Heartland, Yggdrasil, The Skeleton Army, 10000 Islands, The Cuckoos Egg, and Canada.

Tags: Map, Modern Tech, Enormous, Offsite Forums, Role Player, Commended, and World Assembly.

Regional Power: Very High

Wysteria contains 151 nations, the 70th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Safest in Wysteria

The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.

As a region, Wysteria is ranked 6,082nd in the world for Safest.

#NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Holiest of the Holy Lands of Deep south BorlandAuthoritarian Democracy“Please, may I offer you a cup of Kool-Aid?”
2.The Dominion of Complete BastardsCorporate Police State“We don't want the world, we just want your half.”
3.The Federation of MedvedWA MemberCorporate Police State“Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum”
4.The Vermindom of SzczuropolisNew York Times Democracy“Omnium rerum rattus mensura est.”
5.The Allmighty Nak Nakian Colony of FeckfaceCorporate Police State“I came, I saw, I conquered.”
6.The Empire of StragalestranspetsWA MemberScandinavian Liberal Paradise“If we're all thinking alike then someone isnt thinking”
7.The Gentle Peoples of Outter MicronesiaWA MemberLeft-Leaning College State“My rights end where yours begin...”
8.The Dominion of The CaptainWA MemberCorporate Police State“A friendly place for the upper class”
9.The Grand Empire of LaurarcorWA MemberDemocratic Socialists“Friendship. Peace. Unity.”
10.The Nordic City-State of KhrusheviaLiberal Democratic Socialists“Be Red or be dead!”
Page:  «  1  2  3  4  . . . 15  16  »

Regional Happenings

More...

Wysteria Regional Message Board

Not sure if you guys remember me, but I was here for a bit a while back... hopefully I won't let my nation go extinct again...

You ceased to exist almost 282 days ago. Thats almost 2 Billion citizens that didn't raise to glory

I was going over the 4 white pages of regional trade & business in Wysteria, Tons of companies but too few names came up in the Shipyard & Ship building industry.
Of course out of the 3 I did find; 1 bankrupt, 1 is situated bellow sea level and 1 didn't have contact information.

The Federal Republic of Celestial Maple wrote:I was going over the 4 white pages of regional trade & business in Wysteria, Tons of companies but too few names came up in the Shipyard & Ship building industry.
Of course out of the 3 I did find; 1 bankrupt, 1 is situated bellow sea level and 1 didn't have contact information.


Last time I checked Yarrows Holdings Ltd. was still operating the Burrard Drydock Co. here in Tyryte. Of course the regional ship building industry kind of took a dive a few years ago after some major nations left the game/region. I also seem to recall there being a large shipyard in The Imperial Federation of Caphtoria which you could look into. You could also tender a contract and see if anyone bids.

The Federated Grain Elevators of New Saskatoon wrote:Not sure if you guys remember me, but I was here for a bit a while back... hopefully I won't let my nation go extinct again...


Welcome back, New Saskatoon!

The PotPourri Octo of Herzil wrote:You ceased to exist almost 282 days ago. Thats almost 2 Billion citizens that didn't raise to glory


I believe that that's the only effective method of birth control in NationStates.

Herzil

The Industrialist Empire of Tyryte wrote:Last time I checked Yarrows Holdings Ltd. was still operating the Burrard Drydock Co. here in Tyryte. Of course the regional ship building industry kind of took a dive a few years ago after some major nations left the game/region. I also seem to recall there being a large shipyard in The Imperial Federation of Caphtoria which you could look into. You could also tender a contract and see if anyone bids.


I'm in the process of putting on paper the tender specifications. Will post it in the Business trade directory once it will be finalized.

Celestial Maple, your research expedition looks like its about to conquer the north or in this case south pole :)

<Looks at the news>Oh, lords, now what?

Post self-deleted by Tyryte.

As I recall, it was your own ship that was attacked by Pirates...
So its an healthy conclusion to take precautions with our research Flotilla and add Navy escort.

Forum View

by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics