WA Delegate (non-executive): The Thin Mints R In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 5 years 1 day ago)
Regional Power: Extremely High
Today's World Census Report
The Greatest Rich-Poor Divides in Wysteria
Nations ranked highly have large gaps between the incomes of rich and poor citizens. Nations low on the list have high levels of income equality.
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 7,373rd in the world for Greatest Rich-Poor Divides.
|1.||The Wealthy Evil Empire of Zamberdaf||Corporate Police State||“No moto since 1902”|
|2.||The Imperial Dominion of Sdaeriji||Compulsory Consumerist State||“You want it to be one way, but it's the other way.”|
|3.||The Soul-Crushing Factories of Wulfhelm||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto”|
|4.||The All-Consuming Hive Mind of Cosmovania||Corporate Police State||“Pray for Cosmovania....”|
|5.||The Oppressed Peoples of Company||Corporate Police State||“Where's my donut?”|
|6.||The Corporate Paradise of Qanzona||Capitalizt||“Money is Strength”|
|7.||The Republic of Miratejo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I lost my flag.”|
|8.||The Insatiable Economic Hitmen of Tremalkier||Corporate Bordello||“To Shape the World is to be Immortal”|
|9.||The Richly Blended Peoples of Koffee||Capitalist Paradise||“Guns, Germs, Steel, and really smooth Mochas!”|
|10.||The United States of Drakkel||Capitalist Paradise||“Give them what they want, then give them what you want”|
Regional Poll • What should I make for dinner?
Voting opened 1 day 19 hours ago and will close in 12 days. Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- 12 hours ago: The Holy Easter Egg Hunter of Spadanera departed this region for Free Thinking Hippy DIctators.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The Majestic Sovereignty of Desdenea of the region The House Of The Eclipse proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: The Ambassador Nation of Star Trek ceased to exist.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce created a new regional poll: "What should I make for dinner?".
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce rejected Holy Realm of Equnox's request for regional embassies.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce updated the World Factbook entry.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The United States of Ebeb of the region Holy Realm of Equnox proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The Republic of The Number 1 departed this region for Muspelheim.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce banned The Republic of Ashwald from the region.
- 3 days ago: The Dictatorship of Flip Flops arrived from The West Pacific.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
This Spud’s for You!
It’s a medium-term market report today, with ranchers last featured April 21st, nearly five months ago. The “+” indicates moving up the ranks from the last time this category was featured; “-“ indicates losing ranks; and nothing means that your ranking was unchanged. That or you weren’t in the region last time this category was shown (Caphtoria and Live To Ride). Only when short-term variations, up or down, are part of an overall trend should they be considered a diagnosis of your movement in the overall standings.
The Wysterian market index was up 404 ranks in the world standings.
The Largest Agricultural Sector in the World: September 14th
The Grendels 1st, Nak nak 2nd, the Centauri 3rd, Koffee 4th, Isla Vista 6th, Sdaeriji 7th, Complete Bastards 10th, Wulfhelm 13th, Cosmovania 19th (+6), Tremalkier 24th (+5).
The Zocalo 27th (+5), Miratejo 42nd (-1), Marldeep 71st (+2), Mackintosh 74th (+7), the Colonial Fleet 79th (+4), Dienes 81st (+3), the Captain 90th (-31), Caphtoria 150th, Galicia-Volhynia 206th (+6), Wars Forever 226th (+13).
Dub Dizzle 286th (+12), Medved 305th (-8), Obstinacy 311th (-9), Qanzona 340th (-6), the Comedian 360th (+68), South East Europe 362nd (-1), Go Canucks Go 392nd (+66), Live To Ride 552nd, Cthonian Wasteland 558th (-48), Keyser Soze 708th (+315).
Monday is definitely the time of much work, followed by webcomics.
Tonight I will cook dinner, after taking the car to the vet, but I remain undecided on what to make. That might be the next region poll. :-)
I don't own any cats and need the ones in my neighbourhood to hunt the rats.
Sounds very Roman. For those times when they were extreme stick shortages.
Woah I'm in the top 100!