WA Delegate (non-executive): The Bird Is The Word of Hydroponic Nation (elected )
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Wysteria
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 1,072nd in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Dominion of Complete Bastards||Corporate Police State||“We don't want the world, we just want your half.”|
|2.||The Burlesque Republic of The Centauri||Compulsory Consumerist State||“What do you want you Moon-Faced Assassin of Joy?”|
|3.||The Insatiable Economic Hitmen of Tremalkier||Capitalizt||“To Shape the World is to be Immortal”|
|4.||The Allmighty Nak Nakian Colony of Feckface||Corporate Police State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|5.||The Indomitable Borderlands of The Grendels||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Paragon of Corporate Power and Style since 2002.”|
|6.||The Allmighty Power of Nak nak||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|7.||The Allmighty Nak Nakian Colony of The knight who says NI||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|8.||The Richly Blended Peoples of Koffee||Capitalist Paradise||“Guns, Germs, Steel, and really smooth Mochas!”|
|9.||The Republic of Miratejo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Aqui quem se lixa é o mexilhão!”|
|10.||The Soul-Crushing Factories of Wulfhelm||Corporate Police State||“Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto”|
- : Tyryte ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Neva Greenwhich departed this region for Just Here for no good reason.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Neva Greenwhich arrived from Rushmore.
- : Pwllheli ceased to exist.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Land Rogle Seestopia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Holy Empire of New Vape Naysh arrived from Albion.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Remog Ang arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The PotPourri Octo of Herzil suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Kingdom of The Indivisible Monarchy of Galaxies of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Economic Republic of Volcanyya departed this region for The Cardinal Islands.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
I believe you are mistaken. Your house will be the only one in Israel with Halloween decorations :-)
Also, unfortunately, I don't get to celebrate Halloween this year, I am attending Canada's National Youth Forum on Disabilities. My first official foray into politics! I have a feeling I will be outspoken.
Not sure about that. Last year I saw several houses with decorations in Haifa & one in Ra'annana.
As to the suppressing...Its oH So chivalry of you but you can return the post if such a thing exist.
I actually find his need to put out his Political ignorance an amusing concept. Especially the notion that this venue is the right venue :)
By the way Herzil, where did you find the newspapers templates? & are there other similar (maybe old flare)?
My son suppose to do a project in history about the industrial revolution and I thought an "1830 theme" newspaper might be worth adding for extra points.....
As you said, its not the right venue.
A well deserved one !!!
They have 2 templates in the newspaper category with old marks /water stains, it might fit the era.
I will send you the link via facebook (they have a commercial page there), Although I'm sure I submitted the link in Wysteria technical sub-forum.
Dem bones, dem bones....
We are actually going with boiling pots scarecrows and witchcraft this year but leaving the pumpkins & skeletons out.
1. It's extremely hard to find big Pumpkins and I dont like using plastic ones.. I tried once art decorating the garden with a huge squash and it looked like..
2. Skeletons aren't that scary compare to a body without an head sitting next to a boiling pot of goo.
Last night we had 7 hours of board games with 22 people. Started at 8pm and ended at 3am.
Everything from Mombasa to Power grid (which was boring as usual), Splendor, King of Tokyo, Codenames, The Thief of Baghdad *writing* love letters to his ultimate werewolf of a girl friend, etc
Now we will have a 2 weeks cool down before our next meeting. Hopefully some of the games I ordered will arrive by then.