WA Delegate (non-executive): The Brains Are In The Freezer of Hydroponic Nation (elected 5 years 252 days ago)
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Wysteria
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Wysteria is ranked 731st in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The Dominion of Complete Bastards||Corporate Police State||“We don't want the world, we just want your half.”|
|2.||The Burlesque Republic of The Centauri||Capitalizt||“What do you want you Moon-Faced Assassin of Joy?”|
|3.||The Insatiable Economic Hitmen of Tremalkier||Anarchy||“To Shape the World is to be Immortal”|
|4.||The Republic of Miratejo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Aqui quem se lixa é o mexilhão!”|
|5.||The Richly Blended Peoples of Koffee||Capitalist Paradise||“Guns, Germs, Steel, and really smooth Mochas!”|
|6.||The Indomitable Borderlands of The Grendels||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Paragon of Corporate Power and Style since 2002.”|
|7.||The Allmighty Power of Nak nak||Compulsory Consumerist State||“I came, I saw, I conquered.”|
|8.||The Soul-Crushing Factories of Wulfhelm||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto”|
|9.||The Godless Mercantile Nexus of Isla Vista||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Where churches are charged with fraud and racketeering!”|
|10.||The Grotesque Playground of Mackintosh||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Success is knowing who to blame for your failures.”|
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Styrgia ceased to exist.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: The Banner Hunters of Golgothastan departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Larryville arrived from The East Pacific.
- 4 days ago: The Federal Republic of Teslance departed this region for Ground Zero.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Daghatar departed this region for Sanctum.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of Daghatar arrived from Commonwealth of Liberty.
- 4 days ago: The Federal Republic of Teslance arrived from Winterfell.
- 4 days ago: The Empire of HAYDANIC arrived from Lazarus.
- 5 days ago: The Green and Pleasant Dominion of The Bruce banned The Sultanate of Deez Buts from the region.
- 5 days ago: The Dictatorship of The Black Riders Ambassador departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
Wysteria Regional Message Board
I like yours better. Finding a name for a nation that's available is almost as hard in NationStates as trying to get the name you want for your email account.
There actually is a Kalama Island (was named and held by Hawaiians once) which was renamed Johnson Island by the US military and used strategically in WW2 and beyond that for nuclear testing which they contaminated.... creating a environmental calamity there. This NS creation is somewhat modeled from that history.
Isnt this a peach...just when we thought the Era of Arms was over...the next proposal on the GA Agenda is : "Right to Bear Arms"
Unfortunately, our "Herzil - Wysteria National Day" was on May 18th & our next holiday wont be till the August 12th...
so Ill need to figure out another excuse not to vote on that proposal.
Why not a Right to Arm Bears
It's been done, but I can think of at least one nation that could really get behind that resolution: Bearz Armed
The Museum thread is really nice, can others add art to it or is it the thread writer only?
You are welcome to add a post to the Museum thread as long as you can link it to the Theme.
The number - of art objects - is up to you
Sometimes its a good idea to wonder from chatroom to chat room as you can never know who you will meet and what news you will discover about other regions.
For example I found out that The Black Riders are actually an innocent boy scouts with Defender TAG...
Then found out that EOS Greetings sentence starts and ends with "swearing"....
Would it be best to show 'child whacking sticks' as an installment or as performance art? ;>)