The Galactic Empire of Gig em Aggies is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Chief Justice D R Pepper with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, avowedly heterosexual populace, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.582 billion Aggies are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reveille City. The average income tax rate is 99.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Gig em Aggiesian economy, worth a remarkable 3,075 trillion Reveilles a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Trout Farming. Average income is an amazing 244,430 Reveilles, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 825,880 per year while the poor average 53,507, a ratio of 15.4 to 1.
Gig em Aggies is increasingly belligerent on the international stage, homeowners are evicted to make way for new runways, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, and the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Gig em Aggies's national animal is the Sauroposeidon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 13 hours ago: Gig em Aggies lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 13 hours ago: Gig em Aggies endorsed The Republic of The Texas.
- 21 hours ago: Gig em Aggies was endorsed by The Republic of The Texas.
- 21 hours ago: Gig em Aggies voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Bear Arms".
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Gig em Aggies lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 1 day 9 hours ago: Gig em Aggies was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Gig em Aggies lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gig em Aggies, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Gig em Aggies, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- 4 days ago: Gig em Aggies voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Sexual Privacy Act"".