WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Lazy Founder of TNPF
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in North Pacific
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, North Pacific is ranked 1,790th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Satiety||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Primary Hive Cluster||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Our Enemies shall feel the Wrath of the Swarm...”|
|3.||The United States of Robinerica||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unitate,Iustitia,Libertatem”|
|4.||The Republic of KoolKidsKlan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom, Fatherland and Food”|
|5.||The Lazy Founder of TNPF||Democratic Socialists||“I started something, now watch it grow”|
|6.||The Republic of United Home||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Live Life to The Fullest ”|
|7.||The Community of Dyr Nasad VIII||Capitalist Paradise||“Invictus”|
|8.||The Hedgemony of Privet Sedge||Anarchy||“The classier alternative to Leylandii”|
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The United States of Bacon slices departed this region for Texas.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The United States of Bacon slices arrived from The FRA.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Asian States Marshall of the region The Christian Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Republic of Political Wisdom of the region Future America proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Republic of BaconPancakes ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Political Wisdom departed this region for Union of Republics.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Political Wisdom arrived from European Nations.
- 11 days ago: The Republic of United Home arrived from Wayne 2015.
- 18 days ago: The United Kingdom of Flynnington ceased to exist.
- 29 days ago: The Kingdom of Cleopatrastan of the region Aurelia proposed constructing embassies.
North Pacific Regional Message Board
Roll Call: Anyone alive?
were gonna cure ppl woohoo
Very little, sadly.
It's too bad really.
******** Texas Newsletter ********
Available in PDF and Word. Just copy and paste the address below and download your latest copy right now!
Catch up on past newsletters using the following link!
Back for a visit. Anyone around?