WA Delegate (non-executive): The United Republic of East Klent (elected 67 days ago)
Founder: The Grand Old Duchy of Ineptia
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in The Heartland
As a region, The Heartland is ranked 52nd in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Miraculous Miracle of Miraclia||Corporate Police State||“We bribed the wrong WA officials...again.”|
|2.||The Confederated Crown Republics of Florenzia||Left-Leaning College State||“Non bene pro toto libertas venditur auro”|
|3.||The Dominion of Crystal Palais||Left-wing Utopia||“Cogito, ergo sum. [I think, therefore I am.]”|
|4.||The 375th Mechanicus Auxiliary of Dreadred||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“There is no strength in flesh, only weakness.”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Aerigia||Capitalist Paradise||“Forever united, forever strong.”|
|6.||The Grand Empire of Clearwater||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Stand together, stand united, stand strong!”|
|7.||The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vivat Rex!”|
|8.||The Democratic United States of Kompa Ru||Corporate Bordello||“Our liberties we prize and our rights we will maintain.”|
|9.||The Empire of Garroshistan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“For the Horde!”|
|10.||The United Republic of East Klent||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Post Hoc, Ergo Propter Hoc”|
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Empire of Luxorian Knights arrived from Osiris.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Post Holiday Sugar Rush of Bearistotle and Hebert departed this region for The Skeleton Army.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: The Post Holiday Sugar Rush of Bearistotle and Hebert arrived from The Cuckoos Egg.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: The Keiten State of Eldenkei ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The Federal Republic of Aerigia arrived from Osiris.
- 8 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai arrived from Osiris.
- 9 days ago: The Restored Monarchy of Luxiai ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Kommunistische Staat of Hasdian ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Soviet Republic of Dondris ceased to exist.
The Heartland Regional Message Board
I do as well, while I do support the intention, there must be a better way than one-size fits all. If there isn't, they should at least get rid of the clause.
Nukes are bad, mmkay? So we should totally disarm everyone in the WA so that everyone who is not in the WA can nuke everyone that now lacks a deterrence.
Wow, bills can be silly. At least it's an overwhelmingly negative response thus far.
That's why I don't join the wa lol
Ah, the benefits of corruption... the WA might limit the nuclear arsenal maintained by the government but they never try to limit the amount of nukes owned by its generals, or their friends/family... or anybody with connections... or anybody with enough money... or any technocrats capable of jacking the digital ownership certificates for that matter.
I call it simply assumed impending destruction, SAID for short
That's unusual... I could have sworn I voted against this latest WA ploy because it was ridiculous. Why on earth did I have a vote for it? Button slip? Curious...
If I had voted for it, I would attribute it to a glitch in the delegate mechanism, but I didn't. That is odd.
I'm back, I'm back, I'm back I'm back I'm back, I'm baaaaack.
Makes more sense with the music, which I can't remember the name of at the moment.
Leave large amounts of jelly beans and chocolates scattered across the vast lands and hope the denizens enjoy it all!
Oh wow, I'm dropping on the authoritarian index. Awesome.
Also yay jelly beans and chocolates! I hope people find the Easter eggs we've scattered across The Heartland -- just hollow shells filled with a pocketful of solari each, but hey!